Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

No servers showing up? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   cozy Icon

• Account: cozy

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

Im not getting the can't connect to master server thing it says connecting to 1215 servers and no servers show up! however when i put it to show empty servers 6 empty servers pop up

I have it set to internet and i tried pb on and off
i tried putting it into my quake 3 folder and launch it through quake 3 nothing, but it said about 400 more servers

Would really love to play the game and could use some help :sad:

#2 User is offline   cozy Icon

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

nvm i fixed it :biggrin:

#3 User is offline   cozy Icon

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

nope i didnt fix it! THIS IS **** :mad:

#4 User is offline   cozy Icon

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

i saw somthing about making sure GUIDS are off but WHAT IS THAT!

some one PLEASE HELP ME! :sad:

#5 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

You have posted 4 times in the last 1.5 hours, forums support is not instantaneous. In future please wait before continously bumping your topic (24hours is ok). Give people a chance to get home and look into your situation in there own free time. It also doesn't help that you using rude language when asking for help. I suggest thinking about treating people how you want to be treated in return.

OK - now onto helping you solve your situation.

At the bottom of the games server browser there are multiple filters such as the "Show empty servers" filter. please check that these are not set to limit the server list to a particular game type like capture and hold only or registered accounts only. Also make sure that you are logged into your authenticated user account before proceeding to the server browser.
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Aelmiks Icon

• Account: aelmiks
  • Main tag: |TNG|

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:12 AM

That's the first time that I saw someone talking to himself in a forum LOL :D.

Be sure that at the bottom of your screen, you are on "Internet" and "All", then click on "Get New List" and check if it works ...

I think you should post a screenshot or the message that you get here. That would help us to find your problem and the way to fix it ...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942