• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#541 User is offline   KarlMariaSeeberg Icon

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

View PostNikki, on 13 September 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

I have a few things that annoy the hell out of me too.

1) People who have asked repeatedly about how the AC works and how they know it works and receive the same answer post after post (sound familiar?). The more information they release about it, the easier it's going to be to get around. Why would anyone with more than two brain cells want that?
2) Cheaters, especially the one's that sit back and watch their friends make idiots out of themselves trying to clear a dirty player
3) Cheater sympathizers who thinks just because they play a game with someone that they know them
4) People that get the meeting they ask for about a player in which only one shows up and then continue to tell their ZOMG POPULATED SERVER that no one has made an effort to speak with them about their beloved feefee and eric (protip: no one cares that the server is populated, there's plenty others that can take its place if it's not there anymore)

I can keep going but I'm sure you catch my drift. I will save my professionalism for things that matter and people trying to cover for their crappy, cheating admins don't matter to me. Those are just going to be the people hellbent on having them around no matter what, which I'm sure you know just causes a whole slew of other problems.

okay, that's great

but just because you are able to explain why you acted the way you did doesn't justify your behavior.

i am not gonna elaborate on what you could've done to make your point in this discussion (you kind of did though with that comment i quoted)

but back to the current topic:

those annoying people who would not stop asking how the acc works (fully aware that fs cannot provide too much information, so the acc won't get compromised) actually made fs elaborate a little, so we could understand better, additionally those requests made fs open a channel for the players who think were treated unfairly.

i mean, read frankie's comments, he says it's a matter of interpretation and fs seems to acknowledge that, there are shades of grey here, it's not 0 or 1 .. and simply asking for that binary world won't make all those "ifs" and "maybes" go away...and ridiculing those who don't share your opinion on that subject won't either ... up to that point we don't even have to take into account that mistakes can happen even with an acc..

i am sure i won't end up on that banlist for the right reason (taken that optimized build i tried was clean:) and i most certainly don't want to end up on that list for the wrong reason either. if i did anyway i would be happy to see that not everybody out there trusts a piece of software blindly, to be honest a dogmatic approach like yours scares the shit out of me ..( thinking of politics...) you should at least tolerate if not appreciate that there are others who are more sceptical, who invest time and energy pointing out all those "ifs" and "whens" and hopefully helping those in charge to improve the current system. ..

the way i see it fs needed to acknowledge that it's highly unlikely they have created something flawless or that everything they do is failproof. during the growth process of this thread they obviously understood that putting a list of names on display might not be enough, therefore:
thank you fs.
if you don't like uptown, you are basically hating urban terror.

#542 User is offline   zeusman Icon

• Account: zeusman
  • Main tag: <Fv)

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

Hi geeks!

First, sorry for my unusual english.

That's almost one month now that this list has appeared!
Frozen Sand has provided an claims email, for players in this list, one day after. (Remember: http://www.urbanterr...post__p__347177)
Our friends, FeeFee and Eric29, have write twice since the publication ... and no response from Frozen Sand.
These aren't just two players who waiting, but four clan / community (maybe more) who waiting for your response (<Fv), <MTC>, Tag-ZK and -TPF- for sure).
It's about fifty / sixty players in total incomprehension of their banishment
Please, answer them!

Thanks!

Zeusman

PS: I already know the troller's answer : "It's easy ... they cheated."

This post has been edited by zeusman: 15 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942