Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[sugg.] TAG! Rate Topic: -----

May sound childish, but hear me out!

#1 User is offline   Tranc3r Icon

• Account: tranc3r

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:53 AM

Alright, everyone remember the game "Tag" that was played on the playground in the years you thought Santa was real? That's what I'm suggesting: a game where one player is 'it' and slices/tags another player who then becomes 'it'. I remember in Quake 3 I use to play this with friends alot, using the guantlet.

Scenario: Player A is 'it', and Players B + C are roaming around the map avoiding A.
- It would have to be knives only and only A has the knife. A separate skin would be needed for A, B + C to tell the difference between who is and isn't 'it',
- If player A 'slices' B, player A loses their knife (and is a free player like C is) and player B has the knife and everyone gets a bigtext message telling them that B is it,
- tag-backs are allowed, but only after 5-10 seconds have elapsed,
- stamina should remain as is and medkits should be disabled, make it more challenging for the players who hurt their legs by falling,
- the health and stamina goes back to 100% for the player that becomes 'it' and the player that was previous 'it',
- as for score, the winner will be the player who has been tagged the least.

It's only fun if you got two+ serious trickjumpers or a server full of ppl...

I have no expectations of this even being remotely considered, but I wanted to see it out.

This post has been edited by Tranc3r: 20 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

- Bass in yo' face!

#2 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:49 AM

I wouldnt make this a standalone gamemode because i think it would just die out like CaH or LMS. How about a minigames section where servers can run 100+ minigames like this one. Kinda like the fun maps in 4.1.

Does sound like a lot of work but maye for HD or very late 4.2.x update? :3
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942