• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror 4.2.015 Released Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

• Account: hellraiser

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

agree with karl over performance boost ;) Anddon't forgete the "brave" linux users! <3

#42 User is offline   Vogg Icon

• Account: vogg
  • Main tag: #rekt.

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

Allow walljumping without actually jumping before (falling): 4.1 behavior (eg. turnpike window stairs to WC jump)

I missed this so much :O
Finally I can do all my jump tricks again. Love it!

#43 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

..again..i can not disable that crosshair! please why do not add an option to turn it off by the next relase, please?

The trick settin it to dot and decreasin its size(set to 5) does not work...again..>.<

#44 User is offline   Nstar Icon

• Account: nstar
  • Main tag: [COD]

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Posthellraiser, on 29 September 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

..again..i can not disable that crosshair! please why do not add an option to turn it off by the next relase, please?

The trick settin it to dot and decreasin its size(set to 5) does not work...again..>.<

i just set a nonvalid rgb and it disapears :D

#45 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

View Postxoai, on 29 September 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

i just set a nonvalid rgb and it disapears :D

Seems way more "complicated" for non expert users! Ok I'm gonna open a new topic about, please say about it there!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#46 User is offline   Terrorist Icon

• Account: terrorist
  • Main tag: pwnz:

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

Thanks you FS :)

#48 User is offline   KarlMariaSeeberg Icon

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

i know how fenix feels about this ... just asking him is not the same as acutally comparing the various builds on one machine .. actually playing the different builds for a while.. you will be having a hard time to handle your in game character .. controls feel sluggish and a little off .. you will miss jumps and you might have difficulty aiming properly (hits are fine once you get your crosshair pointed towards the enemy > that's the diffculty here)in 4.2

and sorry, can't except the issue is client side . nope, can't do that..it's just way too convenient for you guys... mitsu's/ voidref's build accomplished something you haven't been able to achieve..

i experienced a major performance boost firsthand on two different macs (old macbook intel core duo 2 and imac i7 2,94 ghz)

your build lacks perfomance as the official 4.1 build did .. compared to the optimized build

just try to get your build to the performance level of mitu's build and everybody should be happy ...

and i still don't understand why you didn't incoporate the changes he made first thing when you released 4.2 .. worked with psychorunner's build as well ...

and if really everything is the same i don't see why creating a 64 bit version is that hard ... that's the one major difference between mitsu's build and 4.2 right now isn't it?

i feel the need to stress that:
you have to actually play the game to notice a difference, watching benchmarks won't get you there..

This post has been edited by KarlMariaSeeberg: 29 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

if you don't like uptown, you are basically hating urban terror.

#50 User is offline   moonq3 Icon

• Account: moonq3

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

Well done FS. Nice new features with this release, and great you fixed the radio in jumping. Thank you for your hard work.

-- MooN

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942