Urban Terror Forums: Autodownload won't work for my Server (this time) ... - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Autodownload won't work for my Server (this time) ... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Wolfseye Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: wolfseye
  • Main tag: FCDE-

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

For a week now I am struggling what I did do wrong on my current URT Server regarding the Autodownload. I used the same Webresource on my last Server, half a year ago or so and it worked fine. Just not this time. Enabled Autodownload in the Config. Put the same URL into the .cfg and as far as I remember, the /q3ut4 folder has to be in that location the URL is pointing to, but it doesn't have to be in the actual URL, correct ?

If the download URL is:

http://sub.domain.com

the folder needs to be as in:

http://sub.domain.com/q3ut4/

Thats correct, right ?

Because I really try to find what I am missing here. Either its something very small and silly that I simply overlooked or I don't know what the issue is.

Cheers

Wolfseye

#2 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

That's how I do it on my servers. Jace ran into a problem with autodownload a while back and it ended up being a bad pk3 that was screwing everything up.

#3 User is offline   Wolfseye Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: wolfseye
  • Main tag: FCDE-

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

View PostNikki, on 16 October 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

That's how I do it on my servers. Jace ran into a problem with autodownload a while back and it ended up being a bad pk3 that was screwing everything up.

Ok, thanks. ;) Will take a look at the map I am using for the first map in the mapcycle.

ut4_venezia_B1.pk3

UPDATE:
There was indeed something wrong with a map, worked with other map. ;)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942