Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Make all players have the same ping Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Fredrik Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: fredrik

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:08 AM

I'm sure everyone have seen players complaining about how differences in ping gives other players an advantage or disadvantage, all in all it makes the game unfair.

Now as i understand it having a constant stable 300 ping does not make the game unplayable or make you teleport, it's rapid drops and increases like going from 30 to 300 and back to 30 that does this.

Anyways it's no question that servers prefer it when all the players have a similar ping and if a player where to connect to a server where they are the only one with 30 ping and everyone else have 300, that player would rather have 300 too.

So why not have a "global" ping of 300 or so as there seems to be no server that has more than that and induce lag to players with less so they reach 300 as well, now all players have the same ping no more no less and EU and NA players can play in harmony.

This is partly question and suggestion as I'm not so sure if any of this even works, only that the impression i have got is "equal ping is the best".

#3 User is offline   rayne2 Icon

• Account: rayne2

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:30 AM

So basically your suggestion is "free massive lag for everyone".

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942