Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Want to play again Rate Topic: -----

Mac Issue

#1 User is offline   preat Icon

• Account: preat

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Aloha.. Long time no see (probably no one here recognize my name.. Im too old for this..)

Anyway.. Im reading a lot of topics saying that UrT on mac can be a problem nowadays, is it so? I d/l UrbanTerror42.dmg, mount all fine but when clicking UrTUpdater it says:

Could not create the assets folder (q3ut4) etc etc..

Clicked ok and the files started to d/l and after 3-4 files it says:

The downloaded file is corrupted. Please check your internet connection etc etc..

So, what seems to be the problem here?

*Edit.. Im using 10.8.5

*Edit again.. So i put the UrTUpdater in a q3ut4 folder and now the "create asset folder" didn't show up.. But still the corrupted file

This post has been edited by preat: 05 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

#2 User is offline   Fenix Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: fenix

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

Hi. You need to out the updater under your Home directory, so your user will have writing permissions. About the The downloaded file is corrupted. Please check your internet connection etc etc.. just restart the updater

#3 User is offline   kravmaga Icon

• Account: kravmaga

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postpreat, on 05 November 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

Aloha.. Long time no see (probably no one here recognize my name.. Im too old for this..)

Anyway.. Im reading a lot of topics saying that UrT on mac can be a problem nowadays, is it so? I d/l UrbanTerror42.dmg, mount all fine but when clicking UrTUpdater it says:

The downloaded file is corrupted. Please check your internet connection etc etc..

*Edit.. Im using 10.8.5

*Edit again.. So i put the UrTUpdater in a q3ut4 folder and now the "create asset folder" didn't show up.. But still the corrupted file

View Postpreat, on 05 November 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

*Edit.. Im using 10.8.5

Did you get this to work? I am having the same issue.
Thx

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942