Urban Terror Forums: discuss positive server experiences here - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

discuss positive server experiences here Rate Topic: -----

no negative stuff

#1 User is offline   aspergersman Icon

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

I'd been playing urban terror for like, ever. All everyone ever does is complain and I even complained about a server last night and I was wrong to do so.

So I'd like to praise some servers.

First off, Fallin-Angels. It's a 4.2 with some chill people on it. The mods on their forums totally get it. If you like Fedoras, My Little Pony and Twilight, you'll fit right in. And the stellar work done by admins on their server itself is really good stuff. I saw a guy running around with the name "Big Nick Digger" and he got banned. Get it? He was trying to make a really bad joke but the admins saw right through it. Banned! Now no one has to play with a potential racist.

Also, they keep the hacks at bay there! So give out some server praise, don't be a negative Nancy, there's just too much negativity in this world.

Please, be positive. Keeping it here in Off-Topic but if this thread turns out to be popular and we have a lot of positive energy going, maybe they could move it up to General Discussion.

#2 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

I would just say few words if I may;

let the noob(s) play - they are the future! :wink:

admins stay cool .. steady ... steady ... :biggrin:
best things in life are free

#3 User is offline   fonducci Icon

• Account: fonducci
  • Main tag: 420.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

I personally can't say enough good things about the Fallin Angels CTF server. Not only is the server always populated, but the competition is really stiff, allowing me to drastically improve my game.

The admins who take time out of their busy days to help out are nothing short of top tier. FA|Nomad a.k.a FA|Nutjob is a prime example of this outstanding moderation. Not only does he take countless hours to spectate players to make sure they aren't up to any funny business, he also keeps his dialogue concise and to the point so that players aren't wasting time reading a novel. The words "teams" and "wallhack" are about the only words you will see from this diligent mod.

Of course we can't go without mentioning DragonHeart, who has kindly supplied the community with this popular and expensive server for years now. Not only is she a formidable opponent in game, but she is also a natural nurturer with a sexy Australian accent in Teamspeak. She has nothing but kind words to say about her player base and must have some kind of PhD in conflict resolution.

Can I get an amen for Fallin Angels? Ye!

#4 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

Nice thread, reminds me of Oswald's server of the week (or was it month). Was loads of fun to hop on that weeks server, in general it would be very active and the admins in charge would do their utmost to keep everyone happy.

#5 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Golden Helmets and aCen servers are the best TS servers out there in my opinion.
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942