• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

problem with updater Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is online   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:50 AM

Since it just randomly started happening it might be some very unusual bug, I don’t know. Regardless of what the message claims, can you connect to any servers? (You don’t have to be authed to play and nothing bad will happen if you try.) Perhaps the easiest way to figure out whether your game is 100% complete would be checking the pure list that shows which assets are loaded:

• Enable console logging: open the console (Shift + Esc) and enter seta logfile "2"
  • Start the game and connect to a server
  • Close the game, find the file named qconsole.log (how to find it), open it with a text editor, and post its contents (or upload the entire file if you can’t figure out how to open it)

What operating system are you using and where’s the game located?
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#12 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

I did update ( I didn't download beta version so sorry in advance if I posted an OT

I have only 3 servers on list (type: ALL), and they are all with bots only :sad: .. I didn't install beta .. I been away few days .. I deserve to be punish but .. this is cruel :rolleyes:
best things in life are free

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942