Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

File Download & install Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   cappy Icon

• Account: cappy

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

Hi I have tried to get this down load to work.I downloaded the full zip file then i let it extract but not sure which extracted file must I click on. Whatever i try does not load the game Urban Terror.
please help me in simple computer terms.what ever i did click on looked like an old dos blue box opened up.Ti have tried the both download full and utupdater but not sure what I am doing. Thanks Cappy

This post has been edited by cappy: 24 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

#2 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

This blue box is the startup console, seeing it is normal. However, moments later the splash screen and main menu should appear.

Does the blue console close by itself or does it stay open? In the latter case you can copy the error message and paste it here.

What operating system (and version) are you using? What kind of machine are you running it on (a desktop with a reasonably good graphics card, some random laptop, a netbook)?
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942