Urban Terror Forums: UT 4.2 does not start after pressing "Play!" - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UT 4.2 does not start after pressing "Play!" Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Theelbenreich Icon

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:44 PM

Trying to get 4.2 working. I had 4.1 before and tried for hours to figure out why I get a "No Server list from master server" and then realized that 4.2 is out!
So I downloaded 4.2 installer/updater and got a message that it is not compatible with 4.1. So I deleted everything 4.1-related and ran the 4.2 installer again. Download was no problem.
Every time I start the installert it checks 34 files and then it says "Quit" or "Play!" and when I press "Play!" the window closes and nothing happens.
Already tried to find anything left from 4.1, run as admin, run with NVIDIA processor (have got an onboard Intel HD and a NVIDIA GTX550M).
Also did not find any logfiles or anything related! And where is the config file located in 4.2?

System Information:
Power should be more than enough
Windows 8.1 (Update 1 installed)

Any ideas why it's not working?

Greetings!

This post has been edited by Theelbenreich: 25 June 2014 - 04:46 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942