• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suggestions & Expectations

#21 User is offline   Kolossus Icon

• Account: kolossus

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

View PostBavon, on 09 July 2014 - 12:31 PM, said:

A Kill Cam would be nice also :D hackers would be caught quicker and people wouldn't call hacks as much
then you can rewatch yourself shoot you in the foot to death for a second time :D
(also this option would have to be enabled and disabled depending on the game type)

*coughs*

This post has been edited by Kolossus: 09 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

#22 User is offline   Bavon Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: bavon

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

View PostKolossus, on 09 July 2014 - 02:24 PM, said:

hahahahahaha, sorry I didn't see that post Kolossus :D

good idea man :D
I make songs about Urban Terror..... Bavons Youtube
https://bavon.org

#23 User is offline   Kolossus Icon

• Account: kolossus

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

View PostBavon, on 09 July 2014 - 02:29 PM, said:

hahahahahaha, sorry I didn't see that post Kolossus :D

good idea man :D

xD ahah you too! :D

#24 User is offline   matoro1992 Icon

• Account: matoro1992

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

Regenerating health would be nice...WAIT! Hear me out! Not like Call of Duty regenerating health up to full HP. I mean the type where your HP will regen [b]slowly[/] up to at least 25-30% (unless bleeding).

The reason being is that I think players find themselves in a situation where they have 5% hp, that they couldn't do basic wall-jumps here and there. Idk :/

By the way, if this is going to be released on Steam (I despise Steam). Will there be Steam Workshop support so that people can import their own skins, texture packs, and "funstuff" hats?

This post has been edited by matoro1992: 10 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

#25 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

HP regen to 10% could be acceptable. like running around with 1 HP and not being able to do a ledge grab sucks.....
Workshop support would be quite cool. But UE4 got the marketplace so that would be a thing to sort out. Anyway, i actually doubt that you will be allowed to create own skins and texture packs. Why? Well, as for texture packs, what would that be? a pack that replaces textures. So i basically replace all textures with white and paint enemies Red. Early CS....
For skins, its quite difficult, if it would only re-skin YOUR character, it might work, if it reskins everyone (like the skins in 4.2) it would still be reskinning all enemies in glowing red.....

Anyway, workshop would be cool, but should be well thought through, since i like the idea of a marketplace where you can offer and grab stuff, even from other UE4 games.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:08 PM

View Postmatoro1992, on 10 July 2014 - 10:15 PM, said:

Regenerating health would be nice...

It would be better if UrT stayed a team-based game, in my opinion.
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#27 User is offline   Bavon Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:13 PM

View PostSilverFoxZ, on 11 July 2014 - 02:08 PM, said:

It would be better if UrT stayed a team-based game, in my opinion.

What if there was a second med pack where you can med yourself but it takes longer and only meds up to 20%? (or whatever percentage)

#28 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:31 PM

View PostBavon, on 11 July 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

What if there was a second med pack where you can med yourself but it takes longer and only meds up to 20%? (or whatever percentage)

I think its better if you have to rely on someone else in your team to give you something, but thinking about it i think it would be cool if there was a ammo pack just like the med kit to replunish the ammo of your teammates instead of the extra ammo item noone ever uses.
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#29 User is offline   Bavon Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:56 PM

View PostSilverFoxZ, on 11 July 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

I think its better if you have to rely on someone else in your team to give you something, but thinking about it i think it would be cool if there was a ammo pack just like the med kit to replunish the ammo of your teammates instead of the extra ammo item noone ever uses.

maybe just in 1v1 the medkit is used on yourself?

but i like the idea of dispensing ammo for your team, would it be like a box that you plant and your team gathers ammo from it or would you have it as a person to person? e.g when you walk up to a team mate it says on screen "Press 'X' to give Spare Ammo"

or another way, too many thoughts for me to type :)

#30 User is offline   matoro1992 Icon

• Account: matoro1992

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:17 PM

View PostBavon, on 11 July 2014 - 03:56 PM, said:

maybe just in 1v1 the medkit is used on yourself?

but i like the idea of dispensing ammo for your team, would it be like a box that you plant and your team gathers ammo from it or would you have it as a person to person? e.g when you walk up to a team mate it says on screen "Press 'X' to give Spare Ammo"

or another way, too many thoughts for me to type :)

I never run out of ammo, because I simply replenish it from running over the same weapon my character is wielding or scavenge a new one.

I do like the idea of a "self-healing" medicpack (because regenerating health sucks anyway). But it could be game-breaking. However, I would like to more to that idea. There should be a consumable item where your character takes painkillers so that even though their HP is 5%, their stamina would be at 50% or 75% to give them a chance to survive a little longer wall-jumping out of the intense firefight. The HP bar could be colored as white or some other color if they decide to take painkillers.

This post has been edited by matoro1992: 15 July 2014 - 05:18 PM

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942