• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spawning problem Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Snowball Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: snowball

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:07 PM

That sealed the deal! Now the spawns are fixed. Thanks again.

About the skybox: actually I wanted the sky from Lestex (with sun) but that one seemed not to work if you add lights in it... so I choose this one. It was totally dark when i began adding lights, so I had to keep adding more and more.
If I search for shaderlist I get 4 of them. All in the same ZeroRadiant directory, but in another map. In one of them I see all kind of shaders, where null_beach is allready included:

C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\ZeroRadiant\installs\UrTPack\install\q3ut4\scripts

This means I have to add 'null_beach' (or another skybox of I choose something else) in the other three shaderlists? Or is it another problem? Those three are almost empty:

C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\ZeroRadiant\installs\UFOAIPack\install\base\scripts

C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\ZeroRadiant\installs\ReactionPack\install\Boomstick\scripts

C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\ZeroRadiant\installs\Q2WPack\install\default\scripts

This post has been edited by snowzz: 18 September 2014 - 03:08 PM

#22 User is online   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:01 PM

Shaderlist is a file (shaderlist.txt) and you should already have it in your mapping installation of UrT (e.g. my maps are in C:\UrbanTerrorMapping\q3ut4\maps, and shaders and shaderlist in C:\UrbanTerrorMapping\q3ut4\scripts). If you don’t have it, just make a new text file with that name and add

null_beach

in it. The shaderlist determines which shader files are loaded by Radiant and the compiler; the entries are names of shader files without the .shader extension, one per line.

(BTW, those last three folders you named are for different games entirely.)
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#23 User is offline   Snowball Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: snowball

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:31 PM

Ok, I've added null_beach to the texterlist and it works, but it doesn't give the sunny look that I want. So for now, I just keep those 1400 lights hehe. I know it can be done a little bit nicer, but overall I'm content with it.

Greetings

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942