Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Only unhits in UrT 4.2 -.- Rate Topic: -----

hits please!

#1 User is offline   Rowdyroddypiper Icon

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:00 PM

Hi there.... still got epic unhit problems in 4.2 No fun anymore playin 4.2 for me :(
My Ping´s between 60-70 normally....but i dont get hits anymore (just those lucky ones) any tips to get rid of this problem via settings etc.? What happened to the once promised "what u aim is what u get" update? Aiming on head is for me wasting a whole round w/o hits....that sux...but ppl with higher ping gettin unreal hits??

Would be nice if someone have some tips or tricks for me to gettin rid of that problem..... :dry:

#2 User is offline   brown Icon

• Account: brown
  • Main tag: z][t-

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

train your aim. that's all.

#3 User is offline   Freshh Icon

• Account: freshh
  • Main tag: Forge|

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:20 PM

experience, but some hits are ridiculus

This post has been edited by Freshh: 06 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

#4 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

lower your sensitivity and check your network settings.

#5 User is offline   Rowdyroddypiper Icon

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

@ brown....my aim is deffo not the problem..playin UrT for loooong time....

@fresh... i killed Wizard many times ;)

And Yay...i tested several settings now...but its gettin just a lil bit better.... sens is @2.5 now.

Problem began after last update...and i´m not the only one gettin this problems.(still waitin for the once promised update@frozenSand!)

Any tips for network settings? maxpackets is 63 now....netgraph look fine....but still no hits....tried some settings Nitro from [lilpwny] published.... but i still think its ping based problem....pings between 60-100 get bad hits.... higher pings get nice hits....speced that on many servers

btw. [dswp]Souljah here ;)

This post has been edited by Rowdyroddypiper: 07 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |PWNY|

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

Souljah,

I have a hits problem ever since 4.2 came out and the hitcode was changed.

with 4.1 the game "feels" smoother but for 4.2 although I still get 125fps the game feels like its slower/delayed somehow, I just don't have that same fluid feeling I had in 4.1.

I mentioned my problem many times over the course of 4.2.001 > 4.2.016 updates but the same response was always given, i.e. you need to practise more. I gave up talking about the issue after 016 as I don't play urt that much now so not worth wasting time reporting an issue on death ears.

there is however definite issue with 4.2 and on maps like uptown that non fluid feeling is dominant but not limited to this map which has problems of its own also.
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL15 · 2TB Seagate FireCuda 530 NMVE · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#7 User is offline   Rowdyroddypiper Icon

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

Yeh Nitro...nice to see ur arround here too ;) Tried ur stable 125 fps settings...works fine on fps...but hits still strange.And feeling the same unsmooth gameplay in 4.2 and dont realy like it tho.

And about that "dead ears" problem....its a shame frozen promised the "what u aim is what u get" update and stopped supporting 4.2 some weeks later....i know u guys (hopefully) are workin on ur new engine^^ but how about supportin the runnin one to protect the community?

With the change from 4.1 to 4.2 a big part of the community died...servers gettin emptier from day to day.

And even after 18 updates there are still many problems with 4.2....how bout to fix this first before starting a new game/engine? Even the unready UrT HD beta was better than 4.2 -.-

Greetz [dswp]Souljah aka. RowdyRoddyPiper

#9 User is offline   Rowdyroddypiper Icon

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

okay...so i have to register in github ;)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942