#1 User is offline   Bernkastel3r Icon

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:08 AM

as I can create a ramp of power that underfoot send me away

for example minute 00:40

ramp

#2 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:42 AM

Put a brush on top of the ramp, textured with common/trigger and turned into a trigger_push entity, connected to a target_position. Here, I built you an example map.

If you can’t see the triggers in Radiant, untick “Triggers” in View → Filter. If you keep breaking your legs on landing and don’t want to make the jump shorter/shallower, you can put a thin layer of common/cushion on the ground.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#3 User is offline   Bernkastel3r Icon

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:56 AM

iam create a brush and I think one of equal size to apply trigger /press right clic and put common trigger now put target_position
select firts common trigger and select target press ctrl+k for connect and not jump

help

#4 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:03 PM

I suspect you didn’t turn the trigger brush into an entity (the texture doesn’t actually matter, it’s only used so that you could see which brushes are triggers). Select the trigger brush, right click in 2D view (one with the grid) and choose trigger → trigger_push from the pop-up menu.

If you still can’t make it work you can simply copy and paste from the example map linked in my previous post.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942