• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What happened... Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Jmok Icon

• Account: jmok

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:48 AM

every server i find! every server. no matter what i do. all of them at 130+ping. there are no good servers for us living in the US anymore. i live in ohio and i cant get a good connection to any server like i used to be. its all changed. all good servers are gone. i play some zombie and sr8 only. but not as *@!# bc all the lag i get and see others have. glitching everywhere. urt coming back will be in my dreams but as far as it getting as good as it was. i dout it ever will again. honestly.

#22 User is offline   KroniK Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: kronik

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:02 AM

So few people from the US even play UrT anymore. The USA servers that do exist are always empty, so most don't even bother anymore.

#23 User is offline   DragonHeart Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: dragonheart

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:08 AM

View PostKroniK, on 05 June 2015 - 01:02 AM, said:

So few people from the US even play UrT anymore. The USA servers that do exist are always empty, so most don't even bother anymore.

I always have a majority of USA/Canadian players and my server has "real" players (no bots) 100% of the time. So I guess they are out there playing. Must just depend on what game mode you like. :/

Men are like Pantyhose.
Some run... some cling... and some just don't fit right in the crotch! :D

Forever-Angels

#24 User is offline   salees Icon

• Account: salees

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:48 PM

"Truth be told I would rather have 100 players who love to play then 100,000 players that all they do is complain how things have become sooooo bad."

Well, us 100,000 got tired of complaining and now you are left with your 100 fans playing on two servers.

#25 User is offline   Alizalamar1 Icon

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:13 AM

PREVIOUSLY I HVE PLAYED THIS GAME AND THIS GAME IS AWESOME BUT NOT MUCH PEOPLE KNEW THIS THATS WHY THIS DOES NOT GAIN POPULARITY OTHERWISE IT WAS IN HYPE.
THIS GAME IS VERY MUCH ADVENTUROUS AND HAVE AMAZING POWERS AS WELL. BUT WHEN I PURCHASED NEW SYSTEM IT WAS NOT WORKING AND ITS LIKE DEAD SO PLEASE RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:32 AM

PLEASE FIX YOUR KEYBOARD FIRST KTHXBYE
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#27 User is offline   BuNnYy Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: bunnyy

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:34 PM

View Postibrahim2712, on 30 January 2015 - 07:44 AM, said:

I haven't played Urban Terror for i think around 5 years. Back then in 4.1, there was sooo many servers, there was pistols n spaz bomb mode which was my favorite. And countless other servers that were always full. Like the uptown b00b server was always full of people. And the game was just packed with people every single day.

Forward 2015, i have a new PC and i download this game, and its almost dead? What the heck happened? The only servers available are some CTF or TDM servers. No bomb, or zombie servers? I'm seriously concerned about the future of UrT. The creators need to do something to give it some publicity. Why did it die down over the years?? What happened to all the people who used to play this game?

This game is amazing, if more people knew about it, it would get so much hype. Damn, this depresses me so much, easily my favorite game i played as a teenager. I was getting all nostalgia when i was playing CTF in the old maps i used to love. So many memories in every map, it just saddens me that there is so few players.

exactly what happened to me, feels like a little bit inside of me died after seeing servers full of bots and 2-3 people if you're lucky

#28 User is offline   Leks Icon

• Account: leks

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:49 PM

I must say UrT was my main game for about 2/3 years. I stopped playing after there were no zombie servers (when it changed version from 4.1) damn those where the good times playing on them awesome servers
Wikipédia

Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit, or sense. It may be innate, assumed, or reactive - being 'stupid with grief' as a defence against psychological trauma, a state marked with grief and despair...making even simple daily tasks a hardship.

#29 User is offline   tintir Icon

• Account: tintir
  • Main tag: MsT*|

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:18 PM

Players are returning very slowly due to the upcoming update, but mainly because of the news of UrT HD, which is a good sign.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942