Urban Terror Forums: Balancing the Spas-12 and other ideas - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Balancing the Spas-12 and other ideas Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   hechec7 Icon

• Account: hechec7

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:39 AM

First of all, there are three main things i feel need to be changed or added.
SPAS-12:Doesn't have a high damage and is very inaccurate. Reload is ok, feels a little to slow
Fix--- Give the shotgun more pellets, or increase overall damage even by 5%
Also, it would be understandable to be able to chose between slugs,birdshot(i think that's the munition type now), and Bukshot

Second thing:add-ons --- There has to be an add on that allows the assault rifles to get scopes. I feel like guns normally would be able to have scopes attached on them. Another idea was to have a flashlight on the guns for dark maps.

Third: An "attachment" that increases the amount of grenades by 2 and more grenades types. Since grenades don't bounce, there should be a grenade that can be bounced an thrown further at the cost of a smaller blast radius. There should also be a mine. You can only carry one but has the blast radius of the normal HE grenade and has to run over to explode.

#2 User is offline   Fragtag Icon

• Account: fragtag

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:25 AM

Spas12 --> New shotgun being added in 4.3 to be added.

Add-ons --> Q3 limitations, as well as, why would you create a game like CoD or BattleField with multiple attachments.

Nade / mine idea --> Great idea for extra nades like 1-2 more , however i personally dislike the mine idea,because again CoD / Battlefield in my opinion.

#3 User is offline   KroniK Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: kronik

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:12 AM

Agreed, scopes should not be on any weapons but G36 and Snipers.

Mine sounds interesting and Im definitely for a bouncing nade. But I don't think we need more grenades. maps can get really smokey as it is.

#4 User is offline   baex Icon

• Account: baex

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

Flashlight would be useless anyway if you play urt like its supposed to be played. (fast)
Mines would be either completetly op or useless. Since again. UrT is fast. If you are moving you are probably jumping and what are the odds of you jumping perfectly on a mine and not jumping over it. Pretty small huh? If you'd increase the radius of the mines to trigger it would be a gamebreaker.

View PostNounou, on 01 December 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Hey I love you baex, but also, consider that i'm drunk

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942