• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Turnpike mod Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Tivise Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: tivise

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:50 PM

Lol, he use skin of google and he hack map without any permission.
More of than, it is a QA member, WTF.
As i know, Mathieu modify "ut4_uptown", "ut4_casa" "ut4_turnpike" without permission.

Not competent guys.

@extra: QA members should be setting an example not bend the rules to accommodate their own wishes.

Totaly agree, he know perfectly rules of Urban Terror but he use hack mapping for personal thing. It's not good for a QA|Member.
Many players prevent him that's not legal, but he continue to break rules.

even if i've added these fancy sheet on turnpike, no one can dowload it because it's not a map edited in gtkradiant nor anything/

You hack map, so it's same. But when i goes to you'r server, i get a turnpike_sr_b2 on my q3ut4/ files. And you can't hack map a map who is not you'r.

You'r QA Member, not a player.

This post has been edited by tivise: 28 April 2015 - 05:08 PM

Community Manager et Mappeur chez Dragonica.fr (CM Isophyr)

Leader EoC (empireofchaos.info)

#12 User is offline   mathieu Icon

• Account: mathieu
  • Main tag: [KzH]

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:27 PM

Well, i must admit i'm fooling you a little bit i know these things aren't allowed, but i just don't give a crap at all, i'm just on UrT to enjoy my free time, and in QA to help finding bug. it's what QA is about.

@FrankieV, i understand what you mean, i know it well, but is it really forbidden to set custom weapons? i mean instead of doing like this mod i'm using, which force the skin, allow player to have it by dowloading it on aCen website and using it?

MrYeah is right, i've not done that SR8 skin neither but i liked it so i used it.

Altought i didn't ask for permission, i kept the full credit of map's owner and just wrote who edited it.

@Tivise:
<21:13:21> "Tivise" pokes you: c'est toi qui rage, tu es plus QA car tu hack map
<21:13:37> "Tivise" pokes you: Registered User
<21:16:27> "Tivise": Registered User
<21:16:28> "Tivise": Registered User

Please don't be mad at me cause i banned you from aCen, you know you'd be there only to annoy me and make troubles like here.

This post has been edited by mathieu: 28 April 2015 - 09:32 PM

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942