• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

ET port for mac???? any news??? Rate Topic: -----

#21 Guest_toast

Posted 16 April 2004 - 01:44 AM

dude, there is no news, and the longer it stays that way the less likely it seems that there ever will be any news.
but whatever

btw, you're right about the pc-mac wankery. It gets f#cking old f#cking quickly. Some 15yo tard come and throws a troll into the mac forums, and a bunch of folk who ought to know better bite and run with it. :roll:

#22 User is offline   fragomatic Icon

• Account: fragomatic

Posted 18 April 2004 - 07:37 PM

click me for latest from SID in the ET Discussion forum

http://www.forums.ur...topic.php?t=939

#23 Guest_Big()Phussy

Posted 18 April 2004 - 08:27 PM

that was pretty much pointless, well goodbye urban terror.........................

#24 User is offline   fragomatic Icon

Posted 25 April 2004 - 10:05 PM

well dont give up just yet. keep checking the ET Discuusions

#25 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 27 April 2004 - 01:30 AM

lol...ppl always gotta flame other architectures/oses...cant u just live WITH each other peacefully?

i am a pc/linux user...i hate game developers only distributing windows versions...not as much as that (as im not affected) i hate developers realeasing for x86 only...

btw...if some1 insists on macs being better than pcs...(s)he gotta tell me why ;)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   owlsoup (old) Icon

Posted 27 April 2004 - 08:58 AM

i must say, that since the forums have been erased so many times since the original ET announcement, there has been no official update on a possible Mac port in any forum, and I thought a simple ask was not out of line. i did ask, and the response was that we should know.

so just sit back and be mellow. just keep checking the ET forum. it seems SID and/or Os is getting annoyed about too frequent asks about Mac ET.

while it's great that everyone is passionate about their Macs, it might help if we are more professional in these forums about the port topic. the emotional, off-topic, and sometimes immature posts do not seem to be helpful. or, at least read previous posts before flying off the handle or making accusations.

#27 User is offline   owlsoup (old) Icon

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:28 PM

BUMP

#28 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 18 January 2005 - 12:22 AM

BUMP

exactly...some1 already started a new petition...dunno why you'd need 2 of them...at least the new is adressed to the right people though...

#29 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   
    Retired Master Server Administrator
  • Account: illogical
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 18 January 2005 - 01:18 AM

Bumping 2 threads with the same general topic in two different discussion areas is well, pointless. Get a life.

#30 User is offline   fragomatic Icon

Posted 18 January 2005 - 04:53 AM

[quote name='"illogical"]Bumping 2 threads with the same general topic in two different discussion areas is well' date=' pointless. Get a life.[/quote']

um.........big deal

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942