• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Warning for server admins Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   mathieu Icon

• Account: mathieu
  • Main tag: [KzH]

Posted 15 August 2015 - 02:21 PM

Yes i am using his mod,
z3nnY got rcon access to still control HIS mod if someone would share it or something like that, so he can turn it off at anytime.
I don't know why he wanted to have access on your servers or snail and others server but i'm pretty sure tivise has something to do with it.
I know tivise for years and tried to make server with him etc, and he always wanted to have control over everything, he always wanted you to depend on him or having a big advantage comparing to you.
Tivise is KzH as far as i know and Snail is KzH leader, i heard that Tivise wanted to be granted the lvl 80/100 if he coulds bring a mod to KzH for 4.2, he ended up lvl 60 which isn't bad at all.
He betrayed his own clan and snail second clan =KRH= with that bullshit email to get access via rcon.
z3nnY don't care about KRH or KzH they're cool person and i'm sure you are as well, z3nnY could have tried to get access, but with something less spotable.
for now z3nnY is just seen as an hacker which isn't false at all, but tivise shouldn't be considered only like the "toy" this guy should be banned from here and others servers.
I did that when aCen moved to 4.2 as he directly came and gave me hundred of files to help me, which contained the same thing.
He'll never help for free lol.

#12 User is offline   DSZ Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: dsz

Posted 15 August 2015 - 03:01 PM

View Postmathieu, on 15 August 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

Yes i am using his mod,
z3nnY got rcon access to still control HIS mod if someone would share it or something like that, so he can turn it off at anytime.
I don't know why he wanted to have access on your servers or snail and others server but i'm pretty sure tivise has something to do with it.
I know tivise for years and tried to make server with him etc, and he always wanted to have control over everything, he always wanted you to depend on him or having a big advantage comparing to you.
Tivise is KzH as far as i know and Snail is KzH leader, i heard that Tivise wanted to be granted the lvl 80/100 if he coulds bring a mod to KzH for 4.2, he ended up lvl 60 which isn't bad at all.
He betrayed his own clan and snail second clan =KRH= with that bullshit email to get access via rcon.
z3nnY don't care about KRH or KzH they're cool person and i'm sure you are as well, z3nnY could have tried to get access, but with something less spotable.
for now z3nnY is just seen as an hacker which isn't false at all, but tivise shouldn't be considered only like the "toy" this guy should be banned from here and others servers.
I did that when aCen moved to 4.2 as he directly came and gave me hundred of files to help me, which contained the same thing.
He'll never help for free lol.

Just dont be suprised if someday your all settings, servers, databases will be wiped out and people who visited your modificated servers will have to pay for that by spending time on repairing own game clients/configs and wasting time other people and devs to figure out what is wrong (that already happened once cus z3n put modificated maps on servers with additional QVM files inside, which affected urban terror clients by causing some errors and tried get some auth informations.)

After that I wont blame just him but YOU cus consciously you gave him that access!

If you dont know why he/they need access, well... maybe should start think more about it cus their attitude is very pathetic.

Ye, you can scream to ban tivise but from other side I can scream to ban all suspicious servers and yours are definitely in this group.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942