Urban Terror Forums: How about kickstarter and steam early access? (And a question about the blood system) - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How about kickstarter and steam early access? (And a question about the blood system)

#1 User is offline   BurakQuaresma Icon

• Account: burakquaresma

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:05 AM

As the title says how about kickstarter and steam early access? I think it would help to make UrT more popular and i think it would be a good idea. Because the chances are very good just look at all the surviving games like Rust,The Forest..

It would be very helpfull.

And kickstarter is somethink good too. I mean its a good way to finance the game.

Oh and i think Steam is a MUST because without steam the game will die fast.

And a question.

Whats about the blood in UrT HD? I love the Urban Terror blood system the amount of blood on ground and blood spray while hitting is absolutely awesome so i hope it will be the same or even better.

This post has been edited by BurakQuaresma: 07 August 2015 - 02:20 AM

#3 User is offline   Cuchi Icon

• Account: cuchi

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:33 AM

View PostZenity, on 07 August 2015 - 04:47 AM, said:

Kickstarter requires making a promise, which doesn't work with volunteers. People would have to be hired instead, and that's a huge commitment which I don't think would be healthy for the project (at least at this point). Not to mention that running a successful Kickstarter campaign requires money to begin with.

We'll definitely put the game on Steam though! With or without early access, I don't think that distinction matters too much for a free game.

And don't worry, I'm pretty sure things will be appropriately bloody... :)

Good luck, and good ansewer :happy:
Only a user of this english forum with a bad english

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942