Urban Terror Forums: Urban Terror gossip, now is the time ! - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror gossip, now is the time ! Rate Topic: -----

#12 User is offline   zietsh Icon

• Account: zietsh
  • Main tag: [dswp]

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:55 PM

Something to add maybe:

Links to some bigger communities.
Not to brag or anything but we (though not up to date at the moment due to lack of demand/new players) have an entire wiki dedicated to new players and instructions, tipps and tricks - thanks to jrandom. LINK
And other bigger communities sure do to.
Once players start to get into the game or want to play regularly these might be good places to get started as there you'd probably get relatively active help, even with the most stupid questions.

But as quality control is a must have, it would be a good thing to maybe think of a form someone needs to fill out to get a community listed. And then a FS member takes a closer look at the community. Maybe even gives feedback as in "You might want to get a forum and have more members as "me" to become listed as a community on urtimes.net". Then a community might even change for the better and in return grow to give a nicer environment for players, making it a more popular game. And once we get 51% of the world population to play its done. The rest will follow as a cause of peer pressure - jackpot, everybody is busy playing UrT -> No time for war -> nobel peace prize -> no more development cause everybody's playing -> human race ends and is forever forgotten.

#13 User is offline   Azle Icon

• Account: azle
  • Main tag: .aCe.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:03 PM

View PostFrankie V, on 22 January 2016 - 01:58 AM, said:

Refreshing to see a community member do something positive and if there is something on the <cough cough> gossip side of things that FS can help you out with feel free to reach out. ;)

lol sure ! I don't have anything in mind right now but if you do please do share it with me :p

Also if you're willing to give me exclusive information on UrT HD I'd be glad to have it !

@zietsh: added your link to the blog :)
Azle
Visit http://urtimes.info for Urban Terror News !

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942