Urban Terror Forums: [Feature request] Key Bindings/Movement Speed - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Feature request] Key Bindings/Movement Speed

bind several keys to single button/default movement speed option

#1 User is offline   Qant Icon

• Account: qant

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:39 PM

It would be nice if in UrT HD we could still bind sprint and move forward to a single key in the same manner as in UrT 4.1/4.2 ("+button 8; +forward").

I'm anxious that this "feature", never having been intended, will get lost in the next release.

Maybe you could change "Always Run" to a "Default Movement Speed" option, having values walk/run/sprint. This would be so convenient.

#4 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 10 January 2016 - 03:38 PM

so i would always be sprinting, running while pressing the "sprint" button, and walk while pressing the walk button?
doubt i would ever use that, even though i could make for a easier sprint toggle.
I personally see as much use in this as in the "always walk/run" switch. Though i doubt i would use neither always walk, nor always sprint.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#5 User is offline   Qant Icon

• Account: qant

Posted 10 January 2016 - 03:51 PM

Thanks for clarifying, HappyDay.

That's a nice idea, Zenity!

Though I gotta add for completions sake, that imho there's not even the need for "normal" running. I think I've played with walking/sprinting exclusively for years now, since from my experience you either want to go as fast as possible, while tolerating to make noises, or go as slow as you have to, to not make any noises, rendering the option to go slower than max but still make noises abundant. People I've talked to mostly confirmed this as in stating they're basically pressing their sprint key non stop while not sneaking. Anyway, "always sprint" option would be much appreciated :)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942