Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Idea: PCW System in the game

#1 User is offline   ch3ft0ny Icon

• Account: ch3ft0ny
  • Main tag: RKF|

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:52 PM

This is only an idea to find better a pcw.

In Urt 4.1.1 or 4.2 we are using IRC to find pcws. In my opinion a few players and clans still uses IRC to search pcws, and the best way is to create a system in the game. When you open Urt HD, you go on "Play Online", then choose a source to find servers (Internet, Favorites, Local) and finally PCW.
Whit this new source you can find all the servers where players are playing a pcw, but with a different system from the classic browser game. In this system a server can be viewed from other players when the minimum players needed for one of the two team is ready, and you can select, with filters, when enter in the source "PCW", the amount of players in a team. A kind of matchmaking, but where, who is hosting the match is already ready and wait for random players or a clan/team. I would say that in this source FS should implement the vocal chat.

#3 User is offline   ch3ft0ny Icon

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:09 PM

I forgot that PCW servers need a password.... i think on and i will reply with an idea this week

#5 User is offline   ch3ft0ny Icon

Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:07 PM

Yes, you're right! i Forgot.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942