Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

what has changed? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   seabass Icon

• Account: seabass

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:03 PM

how has the game changed in the last 2-3 years? I played a lot 3 years ago and I stopped because all the servers I played on were full of trolls and young adolescent with an obsession for my sexual preference and my mum's proclivities. There was also a huge difference between the average player and the few very very very good players who would accumulate head shots, long range single deadly shot with a handgun, and all sorts of imbalance. has the game gotten more balanced? has there been new measures to better match similar players? has foul language been dealt with?

#2 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:24 PM

The balance is roughly still the same and if the serveradmin doesnt care anyone can say anything.
Working on your movement and wearing protection could help you live longer,
for the toxic players you could ignore them, ive never seen an excesive amount of them.
Choosing the right server could also help with both issues.

#3 User is online   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:25 PM

3 years ago. hm. was that still 4.1 or already early 4.2?

in any case, not much. Basically only new stuff was added (gamemodes and weapons). The player base is reduced i guess.

Balance wise, slight changes were made, but i suppose you would not noticed.
there always will be a rather big gap between top and average. probably a bigger on than between average and worst. I guess most long time players in UrT would even argue that the "skill ceiling" being that high is a good thing and should not be changed. after all how can you balance skill out anyways.

Anything else, like "mathing players" and "language/behaviour" is entirely up to the server hosts. Find a server you like, and play there. Usually the skill gap between teams wont be that big. and in gametypes like TDM that isnt even an issue imo.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942