Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Violation [Gamehack] #89001 Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_megatronic

Posted 20 April 2004 - 10:51 PM

I know this is more of an issue for the pb guys, but has this happened to anyone else? I just got pb kicked from a server because I was using a gamehack or some bs? Everything seemed the same to me. Maybe it is a bug or some trash?
Seriously. This has totally come out of nowhere.
http://www.myimgs.co...nic/megawtf.jpg
The only thing i can think of is my sensitivity was 5000 because i was trying low pitch and yaw stuff. I have been kicked from some Poop servers before because of this, but the kick msg from PB mentioned specifically my yaw and pitch settings were out of whack.
New pb bug? Or maybe i really do hax! o_0

#2 User is offline   audioaxes (old) Icon

Posted 20 April 2004 - 10:54 PM

i dont think its your sensitivity because i play with 4000-8000 all the time

#3 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:02 PM

A bug? Not likely. I suggest start going thru your config or post it to see what the violating "hack" is.

#4 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:24 PM

If PB says hou have a hack, it has nothing to do with configs... It only says that when you have other program in memory running, wich PB says is a hax. You probably hax, or use a program that pb thinks is a hax. Contact PB if you are sure you dont hax... They will help you out...

#5 Guest_Blaster

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:31 PM

Could be updateded graphics drivers. Wouldn't be the first time.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_megatronic

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:18 AM

This is the config i was using at the time. I just uninstalled a bunch of Windows XP Adv. Networking packs or whatever bs that was. I'll try playing again soon. And as for the graphics, I haven't touched the drivers in a few months.
www.e-clan.net/yaya.cfg
edit: oh yeah thats a leet config too :P

#7 Guest_Blaster

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:15 AM

Your config is clean. HOWEVER ...I investigated a bit further. I dont think you’d be stupid enough to have a Q3 hack installed and whine about a kick here, but you DEFINITLY have a game hack installed. If you run Q3 windowed or alt-tab out of it while having e.g. a SOF II hack loaded, you’de get kicked too. 89001 is what it says – a game hack. No way around it.

#8 User is offline   Shminkyboy Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: shminkyboy

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:53 AM

ehh. time to do some thread hi-jacking...

Hey Blaster, how the hell are ya? Long time no view.. Good to see some old school blokes still play =)

#9 Guest_Childe

Posted 21 April 2004 - 06:15 AM

ask eb. probably a conflict with some program youre running. it has happened before.

#10 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:33 AM

[quote name='"ShminkyBoy"]Hey Blaster' date=' how the hell are ya? Long time no view.. Good to see some old school blokes still play =)[/quote']

I sincerely doubt that the old wicked dane really plays the game nowadays ;)

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942