Urban Terror Forums: Can't figure out 4.1 dedicated server on my pc - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can't figure out 4.1 dedicated server on my pc Rate Topic: -----

I am trying to make a 4.1 dedicated server on my pc for siblings

#1 User is offline   mulnore Icon

• Account: mulnore

Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:34 PM

Well it's been way too long since I have done this for me to remember how it works. I set up the cfgs the best I could. Server status on the console says it isn't running. I am only using uberjumps. I have no idea what I am doing anymore so I would appreciate any help that can be given haha. The jump map doesn't show up in the maps list in the client so I can't try to start it there unless anyone knows of an uberjumps that does. I'm not sure what information I need to provide. I could post the server.cfg but I didn't put anything extra in it or anything. Please help! lol

By the way I did google my butt off but I didn't find anything that helped. Oh also I am trying this on 4.1 because I am pretty sure my sister's potato of a laptop wouldn't run the newer version.

Seems I have it figured out. If there are any tips that you'd like to give I'd still appreciate it thought because I don't remember anything about commands that would help or anything.

This post has been edited by mulnore: 11 March 2019 - 04:00 PM

#3 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:22 PM

Just as a heads up, this was resolved on discord.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942