Urban Terror Forums: Newbie asking for a little bit of help :) - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Newbie asking for a little bit of help :) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 13 May 2005 - 10:57 AM

First of all, im a total newbie @ this.
question no1:
I want to make a map for Enemy Territor: URT, which software do I use to make the map?
---------------------------
question no2:
I have been doing trails for gmax 7 and i was wandering if i could import those 3d moddels into the map?
---------------------------
And question no3:
If its possible to do this with gmax7 files is it possible to do this with a program called Shade 7?

thx in advance

#2 User is offline   codey (old) Icon

• Locationrepublic.stockholm.se

Posted 13 May 2005 - 12:29 PM

http://www.forums.ur...topic.php?t=757

#3 User is offline   EL_PRESEDENTE (old) Icon

Posted 13 May 2005 - 12:49 PM

answer 1. gtkradiant,q3map, i know ill be laughed off the forum but try and find somthing called q3map2toolz. oh im still using 1.3.13 any newer i find people get wierd errors and things they dont know how to correct so i stick with stable over shiney and new.

answer 2. er you need to export the models from max into a md3 format cant remember where the plugin is off the top of me head u have and play around see what u can export and what u cant thats the only way of learning but yeah should be possible and reimport them to gtkradiant

and 3 well milkshape i think has best native support never used it myself may have a looksie soon

#4 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 13 May 2005 - 07:38 PM

ok thx for your help, are there more mapping forums for this sort of stuff. For instance for transporting gmax moddels etc?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942