master.urbanterror.net is back! Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   
    Retired Master Server Administrator
  • Account: illogical
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 28 May 2004 - 09:59 AM

Update for master.urbanterror.net:

The good thing about ET is that is based on Q3. I've done some packet captures and basic protocol hunting with an ET server, and I found the only differences are what is sent after "heartbeat" in the heartbeat packets and some of the cvars. I've already added support for ET into the Urban Terror master program. So when Urban Terror does make the official move to ET, the master will be ready.

#12 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 28 May 2004 - 03:45 PM

/me strokes illo

i told u it would be easy ;)

#13 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 12 June 2004 - 12:14 AM

Posted Image

The Urban Terror master server now has a scanner running the database, constantly collecting game server information. We're talking players, scores, cvars, the whole kit and kaboodle. Why? Well, there's a front end on the way of course.

I'll be in talks with Oswald and other SID members as it draws near to completion to see about getting the coveted http://servers.urbanterror.net/.

Also, at such a point alpha/beta testing becomes a need, I'll be looking for folks.

Ack, and before I forget. I'll have a player finder in #UrbanDevelopers on ETG soon. Join if you like. If you do some programming, even better.

#14 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:52 PM

Player finder is running. It's nick is UrT_Finder. Commands are channel based. They are:
!stats --> Gives overall server and player count
!find <player> --> Finds a player, what you are searching with is used in a substring match
!sfind <server> --> Finds a server, same idea as !find

Many thanks to HoboHumpinSlut for kindly porting his QFag bot to use my database to make this bot possible.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942