Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Big Problem Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 30 May 2005 - 02:35 AM

I decided to try to make a map. I've been working on it for a few hours.

Keep in mind that everything was working fine before this and I could load the map in UrT.

I compiled the latest test version so I could see if my door was working. I go into UrT and try to load the map. I /devmap ut_dondon and I get an error about the version being incorrect ("version blahblahblah should be 46"). I go back and try to remake the pk3. This time I get an error about the worldspawn. Ok...maybe I fucked something up big time in the editor. I try and load the map in gtk 1.4. There is no map now :cry:. The texture list loads fine but there is nothing in the map area.

I'm thinking the problem has something to do with the door. During the compile, I was told the origin brush for my door was leaking. I was following the rotating door tutorial on utmapdepot.com.

Any ideas? I don't want to start over again.

#2 Guest_luniaq

Posted 30 May 2005 - 09:29 AM

/me fell in love with gtk for that reason...its gotta be a women that bitchy radiant!
ehhm...you set sv_pure 0? u got a pk3 done already, everytime?...why not test just with the bsp? if you load the map...what file are you loading??
if during the compiling the brush was leaking...the compiling wontt finish I thought...so you might never got a compiled bsp and thats why its gone...?
hmmm...sorry not really a helping hand I am, but I`m sure the force will be with you...just dont get frustrated! :wink:
greets

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942