• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spider-Man 2 Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Dark Devil (old) Icon

• LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 25 April 2004 - 12:34 AM

[quote name='"Mort The Insane"]I'm looking forward to The Day After Tomorrow. I remember Oswald linked to a trailer a while back' date=' and I thought it looked awesome. At Man On Fire yesterday I saw the long trailer, and it looked totally awesome.[/quote']
Movies like "The Day after Tomorrow" scare the crap outta me. Not like a horror movie type of scary, but it disturbs me. I may tough up and see. It looks good but it'll give me nightmares. Also, that's gonna have some nice effects.

#12 Guest_FemFatal

Posted 25 April 2004 - 01:57 AM

Spiderman will make you gay.

#13 User is offline   BlackRider (old) Icon

Posted 25 April 2004 - 02:25 AM

you make guys gay fem!

omfg pwnt

#14 User is offline   Apoofoof (old) Icon

Posted 25 April 2004 - 02:30 AM

owned lol

#15 User is offline   ElmoTheSniper (old) Icon

• LocationNYC

Posted 25 April 2004 - 04:28 AM

Anyone mind filling me in on the movie" The Day After Tomorrow" whats it about? I need to see good movie again.

#16 User is offline   Dark Devil (old) Icon

• LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 25 April 2004 - 04:41 AM

http://movies.go.com...2004/index.html

Or if your to lazy to click the link

A high-concept big-budget movie from director Roland Emmerich (Independence Day), Tomorrow is about a climatological disaster that ravages the world beyond recognition. As millions of terrified survivors try to find shelter, Professor Jack Hall (Dennis Quaid), a brilliant paleoclimatologist, heads to New York City — now a frozen wasteland — in search of his son Sam (Jake Gyllenhaal), who may still be alive.

http://www.apple.com...yaftertomorrow/
Trailer

#17 User is offline   BlackRider (old) Icon

Posted 25 April 2004 - 05:16 AM

God stop posting.. and Oswald already posted about this!

SPAMMER

#18 Guest_toast

Posted 25 April 2004 - 05:21 AM

The day after tomorrow is being directed by the same guy that did independence day (i think). doubt even jake gyllenhaal could save it. IMO disaster movies tend to be pretty lame vehicles for CGI, that lack the philisophical investigation that sci-fi (the other great vehicle for CGI) tends to contain.

#19 User is offline   fragomatic Icon

• Account: fragomatic

Posted 25 April 2004 - 05:49 AM

War of the Worlds (1953)
now thats a classic end of the world movie

#20 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 25 April 2004 - 08:09 AM

[quote name='"toast"]The day after tomorrow is being directed by the same guy that did independence day (i think). doubt even jake gyllenhaal could save it. IMO disaster movies tend to be pretty lame vehicles for CGI' date=' that lack the philisophical investigation that sci-fi (the other great vehicle for CGI) tends to contain.[/quote']

The only disaster movie I've found remotely enjoyable for the story line and development was one called Deep Impact (at least I think that's what it was called). It was along the same lines as armageddon, but much much better.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942