• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Eli Manning Sucks! Rate Topic: -----

#11 Guest_Acetone

Posted 24 April 2004 - 10:44 PM

Always cracks me up when sports fans use "WE" as if they are actually ON the team! :lol:

#12 Guest_Taco

Posted 24 April 2004 - 10:52 PM

Always cracks me up when sports fans use "WE" as if they are actually ON the team! :lol:

You say "We won!" if your team wins

You say "They Lost" if your team loses.

#13 User is offline   audioaxes (old) Icon

Posted 25 April 2004 - 05:54 AM

american football owns you pansies

ya they wear pads but thats because its a game that consists of the biggest, strongest, fasteset athletes on the planet

Heh, I'd like to see those cushion guys face the austrailian counterpart :P

are you kidding me? if a couple of NFL linebackers took off their pads to play some rugby, they'd murder the entire team

#14 User is offline   BlackRider (old) Icon

Posted 25 April 2004 - 06:03 AM

You say "We won!" if your team wins

You say "They Lost" if your team loses.

That's true too.. kinda interesting.

#15 User is offline   War Spaghetti (old) Icon

• LocationPennyvania

Posted 25 April 2004 - 06:41 AM

It's just to shorten things up. So I dont have to say "hey, the team that I like the most won." So instead i just say "We won." And since it's so short sometimes it's too short, so throw in alittle curve and say something like "we won you faggots" or trade that but for biatches. Only the finer points of the english.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 Guest_Fadarka

Posted 25 April 2004 - 07:09 AM

So, you all are making a big fuss over sports? Hey, how about those soldiers in Iraq, now there's something to make a fuss about.

#17 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 25 April 2004 - 07:10 AM

Yeah, the poor guys must be awfully hot in those unis and carrying around all that shit.

#18 Guest_Taco

Posted 25 April 2004 - 07:48 AM

[quote name='"Fadarka"]So' date=' you all are making a big fuss over sports? Hey, how about those soldiers in Iraq, now there's something to make a fuss about.[/quote']

They should all be home.

:( :( :(

#19 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 25 April 2004 - 08:03 AM

Maybe and the UN should have it's own military, but unfortunately the world doesn't work on shoulds.

#20 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 25 April 2004 - 08:20 AM

[quote name='"Fadarka"]So' date=' you all are making a big fuss over sports? Hey, how about those soldiers in Iraq, now there's something to make a fuss about.[/quote']

They are coming home...with flags draped over their box. F*ck Manning! A classless move by him and Old Man Manning...too bad there isnt a supporting cast for Manning.

Oh yeah, just drop a few bombs on the ragheads

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942