Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UrT and Intellipoint 5.0 and WinXP. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Tomo (old) Icon

• LocationUK

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:49 PM

I just upgraded to WinXP and my mouse buttons are screwed. I have an Intellimouse Explorer, the grey optical one.

For starts, the middle mouse button doesn't work. Is it a different command for XP or something?! Or do I need to adjust intellipoint 5 to a give the button a new windows command?

Also, the side buttons don't work. I used to have them bound to F11 and F12 in intellipoint 4, but now I can't find out how to set them. That's if I can set them at all.

Cheers. UrT has also turned really gritty and grey with XP. Dunno what thats about but there you go.

#2 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 25 April 2004 - 10:39 PM

Did you install the driver. If I recall the default for the middle button is "auto scroll", and forward and back for the side buttons. The driver allows you to adjust what the buttons are assigned to. You can probably download it from microsoft.com.

#3 User is offline   Kennypumpa (old) Icon

• LocationNorrkoping, Sweden

Posted 25 April 2004 - 10:58 PM

I tried with the 5.0 drivers - crap

try to find the 3.0 ones

#4 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 25 April 2004 - 11:48 PM

WinXP + Urt + Logitech is nor problem for me, using mouseware 9.78 and a dual optical. (set 3rd mouse to middle mouse and thumbutton to pgup)

But off course, this is of no use to you...

Cant you set keyboardkeys to the mousebuttons with ms-drivers?

#5 User is offline   AlterEgo Icon

• Account: alterego

Posted 27 April 2004 - 05:47 AM

They have taken individual button assignments out of the 5.0 drivers... so, if you still have the 3.x or 4.x drivers: use them instead!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Spawn (old) Icon

• LocationDenmark

Posted 27 April 2004 - 05:11 PM

IntelliPoint 5.0 is teh biggest unwin ever, use 4.12 cause they are the best M$ ever made... plain and simple

#7 User is offline   blackrayne (old) Icon

Posted 27 April 2004 - 09:20 PM

i have used ms mice i think forever....and i cant remember ever ibnstallign intipoint software.........eva....

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942