Urban Terror Forums: ggs to some, you are llamas to others... - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ggs to some, you are llamas to others... Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 27 April 2004 - 03:15 PM

Hehe, kinda funny. We played on a pub a few weeks ago and by random "luck" we ended up in the same team (we were 4 or smt) plus some regular pubbers. Now, we don't use anykind of tp on pubs (meaning like we play in wars) but just wanna rush on and have fun. Some other clanned player in the other team was flaming us since he thought we stacked up to own the server and yet we were on the loosing team. It was even more interesting because he sucked really hard. I guess he took it personal.

What I am trying to say i that just because you happen to get in the same team on a pub it doesn't mean you are out there to own the other team. But yeah, if the stacked clan is being lame, well, it sucks. :P

#12 User is offline   rking (old) Icon

Posted 27 April 2004 - 05:11 PM

LOL that has to be the funniest thing I ever heard. Someone bitching about a "TEAM" playing together, to get better. If you don't like that they stacked the teams... leave. I for 1, if I join a server and my teammate is playing on the same server will join his team. Just cause I know what kind of player he is and I know what to expect. Secondly, They were on their server! It is not yours, nor is it your right to bitch about what they do on their server. Third, I do find it lame that they bragged about there victory, UNLESS you all were steadily bitching about them stacking and how you were going to "OWN" them for doing it. I believe then you got what you had coming. Please read down...

This is a "pre" screw you, for all of those about to lame me... Just know you have already been screwed before you post.

#13 Guest_AnubisXy

Posted 27 April 2004 - 05:59 PM

Gee welcome to online gaming, guess what? There's alot of assholes who play online games! WOW NOW YOU ARE ENLIGHTENED!

#14 Guest_Killah Philah

Posted 27 April 2004 - 06:09 PM

Well, rking, I hate to disappoint you, I don't get off by flaming people on the internet.

It is, however, nice to see someone post who doesn't care about playing for fun or fairness at all. I am glad to know that if your clanmate is on a server you will join his team even it it makes teams unbalanced. gg.

I have no problem with clanmates getting on a server, their server, or anyone elses and being on the same team. The point is that these guys were being complete a$$holes, kept unbalanced teams, and then bragged about winning, I thought that was pretty humorous and pretty lame on their part. No, I would not sit on a server and bitch about anything, that's just plain stupid. No I would not sit on a server and talk shit, even if we were winning 20-0, looks like you got me confused with someone else.

Like I said I don't want any new ppl or pubbers to think that all clans are a$$holes like that. And, yes, it is my right to bitch about what anyone does anywhere in this community (except I can't bitch at SID). As a member and player in the UrT community I try my best to project a positive attitude and image, for the game that I love to play. I try to get people to play UrT, these guys were turning people off of UrT, or at the very least, turning people off of clans. If you don't care about making the community bigger and better then fine, stfu, and let us help this mod grow.

I am glad that you feel it is lame they bragged about beating some pubbers, because, well, it was. :)

Yes, there are lots of assholes in online gaming, but it's up to us to help prevent that, kick a$$holes, and make the world a better place!!

I kinda wish this thread would be locked. The point has been made and discussion is done.

#15 Guest_AnubisXy

Posted 27 April 2004 - 06:51 PM

This same thread has popped up at least 10 times in the past 3 years, locking it won't matter, another one will show up in a month or so.

#16 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 27 April 2004 - 06:58 PM

[quote name='"AnubisXy"]This same thread has popped up at least 10 times in the past 3 years' date=' locking it won't matter, another one will show up in a month or so.[/quote']

welcome to online forums .. the same discussions get repeated a bajillion times .. how many iraq threads have we had with the same people saying the same thingS? :mrgreen:

You are quite correct however there is no point locking this thread .. or any thread for that matter imo, doesnt change a persons opinion on the matter .. or make them withhold their opinion in the future..

my advice is dont click on topics with similar titles ;x

#17 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:14 PM

welcome to online forums .. the same discussions get repeated a bajillion times .. how many iraq threads have we had with the same people saying the same thingS? :mrgreen:

Llama clans who stack pubs should withdraw from Iraq! :D

EDIT: Disclaimer : This is a so called "funney". It is a humorous jab at the previous post regarding the repetition of certain themes. Not to be taken in any way seriously. gg Anubis. :D

#18 Guest_AnubisXy

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:28 PM

You had to bring Iraq into this didn't you?

Posted Image

#19 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:33 PM

You had to bring Iraq into this didn't you?

Oh dear Lord.... I just made a funny!
You had to pick up on it and take it to a whole new level, didn't you? :roll:

#20 Guest_AnubisXy

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:39 PM

You know me. <3

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942