Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Clan-base Question Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Hova Icon

• Account: hova
  • Main tag: iCu*

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:30 PM

Okay, my question is, since clan-base is kinda confusing compared to american leagues, is there a way to get a clan signed up for the cup?

Thing is, I heard a cup was gonna start early Nov. so I had our clan signed up on CB and etc.. weeks before the deadline, I had my clan members sign up for CB etc.. well whenever we have 6+ ppl signed up we went to get are clan added to the Cup but it said no enough members with guid's. We had no idea where to submit our Guid's in the league, so finally we find out how, and gettem put in about 3-4 days after the deadline for clan sign ups. And now we aren't able to compete since we didn't have our guids entered in time.

Now I don't know who to talk to on CB or how to talk to them, but I wanna know if it is at all possible to get into the cup before it gets to far. We would love to play and give our support. I don't think should be denied the oppertunity seeing we were brand new to the league and didn't know where to enter our guids at. So if anyone here in these forums that have any admin duties over Cb able to let me know anything please be my guest, and thank you for taking the time to read this. =)

I have quite a few clan members bummed out about the whole thing =/

#2 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:52 PM

One thing for sure, the scheduling is a pain in the arse.

#3 User is offline   Call|To|Arms (old) Icon

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:11 AM

you talk to the CB admin

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942