Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Noah's Ark: FOUND? Rate Topic: -----

#21 Guest_Blaster

Posted 01 May 2004 - 02:25 AM

This is as old as bigfoot... believe or not ? ..you decide !

I love urban legends so I believe in both that and the tooth fairy ;)

Os ..I’ll support you if you give me my flashlight back :)

#22 User is offline   EnDYmiON Icon

• Account: endymion

Posted 03 May 2004 - 05:55 PM

Os ..I’ll support you if you give me my flashlight back :)

Hahaha! Sly dog... :P

#23 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 03 May 2004 - 06:28 PM

I’ll support you if you give me my flashlight back :)

Oh, I have a flashlight for you, Blaster.
Here... Bend over and let me give |it| to you!

#24 Guest_toast

Posted 04 May 2004 - 06:56 AM

ACtually...

A documentary on the History channel realized that it says only certain animals need to be found. There was like a list of "pure" animals or something so in reality Noah only had to get alot less amounts of animals. So the boat really wasn't all that big.

It could well be possible if you follow that idea...

Where they trying to say that the "pure" animals have somehow changed over time into the diverse array that we have today? Sounds oddly similar to some far-flung idea that those fundamentalist scientists like to tout. I think that they call it "evolution" or somesuch.

#25 User is offline   EnDYmiON Icon

• Account: endymion

Posted 04 May 2004 - 07:25 PM

No no no...they were animals that were "accepted" by god or whatever...so Noah wasn't grabbing every beetle, every bee...get it? There was only a select number of accepted animals that were deemed fit to survive...something along those lines.

lol...no way I will every try to start an evolution vs creationism debate...*cringes*

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 04 May 2004 - 09:38 PM

Creationism ROCKS!
It says so right there in the BIBLE!
So off course it's true!
Burn, blasphemers! BURN!

:roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll:

#27 User is offline   Bar-B-Q (old) Icon

Posted 05 May 2004 - 05:37 PM

Disregarding whether there is a boat or not there, how could they even possibly prove that it really is Noah's ark?

They could go by the exact measurements in the Bible and if they match up...

A guy spent 35+ years working on a real Ark using only instructions from the Bible and the Ark was over 3 football fields long, and almost just as wide. The documentary I watched on this was quite interesting.

As far as this being old news, yes, but Russia is just now letting explorers actually make an expedition to it for further research. That is the importance of this story resurfacing.

#28 Guest_Blaster

Posted 05 May 2004 - 07:21 PM

As far as this being old news, yes, but Russia is just now letting explorers actually make an expedition to it for further research. That is the importance of this story resurfacing.

Besides that it's of cause Turkey, not Russia, you're talking about, you're not right. This would be the 4'th larger expedition.

#29 User is offline   Bar-B-Q (old) Icon

Posted 06 May 2004 - 05:18 PM

No, actually, it was because of Russia. They wouldn't allow anyone up there because they were weary of people spying on them from there.

#30 Guest_Blaster

Posted 06 May 2004 - 06:10 PM

No' date=' actually, it [i']was[/i] because of Russia. They wouldn't allow anyone up there because they were weary of people spying on them from there.

Urban legends are ...adorable ;) …but check your history, and not the one from Readers Digest, old mate :) …please ! Turkey and Russia have been allied since ..hmmm …when ?

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942