Urban Terror Forums: Svenskar!!! Joint order from geekwares.... - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Svenskar!!! Joint order from geekwares.... Rate Topic: -----

#11 Guest_Fumle

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:20 PM

He asked a question that only concern swedes. Why the hell should we even talk english to each other.
As we're not allowed to discuss UrT related things in these forums anymore why don't you go ahead and lock this thread as you do with all the others.

Getting pretty darn bored with your nazi behaviour.
Don't rape the forums, moderate them.

Having a public discussion in a language the public can't understand is damn rude. Take it private if you only want to talk with your peers.
And since people don't get taught well in good behaviour these days, it is needed for Oswald to rape (As you put it) these forums.
You agreed to play by his rules when you signed up for this forum, if you don't like that, don't post here. It's that easy! :)

#12 User is offline   dennis (old) Icon

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:37 PM

Having a public discussion in a language the public can't understand is damn rude. Take it private if you only want to talk with your peers.

Maybe.

And since people don't get taught well in good behaviour these days, it is needed for Oswald to rape (As you put it) these forums.
You agreed to play by his rules when you signed up for this forum, if you don't like that, don't post here. It's that easy! :)

I was relating to all the other threads. Maybe you missed that.

Well, anyhow... I'm getting closer and closer to the end of UrT. The UrT community begin to bore me with useless discussions and if there's a discussion worth reading it will soon be closed. As for the game... it isn't playable anymore. Well as the SID team put it... the net code has no flaws!
Players with shitty connections rule the damn game.

I'm sorry if I bothered you.

Thread closed. Thank you, drive thru...

-Forum Nazi

Posted Image

#13 Guest_Fumle

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:41 PM

I was relating to all the other threads. Maybe you missed that.

I wrote "rape these forums", not "rape this thread". Maybe you missed that?

#14 User is offline   dennis (old) Icon

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:44 PM

[quote name='"Fumle"]I wrote "rape these forums"' date=' not "rape this thread". Maybe you missed that?[/quote']
Whatever

#15 User is offline   EnDYmiON Icon

• Account: endymion

Posted 01 May 2004 - 12:30 AM

I thought the UrT community played UrT...trolling the forums is a small part...otherwise I could call my self uber l33tified. Endy = forum whore numero uno.

If I lived in Sweden I'd be down for a mass buyage!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   sixtyVolts (old) Icon

Posted 01 May 2004 - 12:56 AM

That about sums it up.

#17 User is offline   preat Icon

• Account: preat

Posted 01 May 2004 - 08:03 AM

aye... nuff said :wink:

#18 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 02 May 2004 - 06:02 PM

käften!

#19 Guest_Florist

Posted 02 May 2004 - 11:45 PM

Mycke tjafs om ingenting.

#20 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 03 May 2004 - 11:19 AM

Can someone translate what Auto said? I don't understand finnish!

And duh, there is a point in what Fumle said, and since he have to listen to Swedish all days long in TS2, you have to level with him. :)

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942