Urban Terror Forums: What Resources would you like to see at Flipped Normals? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Resources would you like to see at Flipped Normals? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Hybridesque (old) Icon

• LocationBradford, UK

Posted 07 February 2006 - 07:19 PM

Okay, I've got Flipped Normals up and running for the most part and I'm looking to kick around for the foreseeable future, especially when I splurged on a domain name for the site. Now I'm kinda thinking about adding new material to supplement the material that I brought across from Map-Depot.com. I've got some ideas of my own for the most part but I want to know what you fellow Level Designers think too, as the site is primarily for you.

My ideas for new Level Design Resources currently stand at the following:

[list]3D Modelling - Exporting from SketchUp/3ds max
Using GtkRadiant 1.5.0 (okay, I know Radiant is a dinosaur but it still is worth a mention)
Architechture Styling
More Terrain Tutorials
[/list:u]
Don't bother with just saying, 'get the 6th floor tutorials up there'. Granted, they are okay but I think we can do better than that. I would also be grateful if some people were to contribute articles too. I would be saddened deeply if nobody were to chip in, since it's for you.

#2 User is offline   |NV|S (old) Icon

• LocationSanta Clarita, CA

Posted 08 February 2006 - 11:19 PM

Uncle |NV|S says, that you should be learning next gen building techniques, and start giving out resouces for world building in 3d packages.

Since this is the final q3 release of the game and the radiant editor will be dead technology, I would recommend polishing those 3d skills now boys and girls, you are going to need em.

#3 User is offline   Hybridesque (old) Icon

• LocationBradford, UK

Posted 09 February 2006 - 06:01 AM

Duly noted, that's added to my hard copy (pen & paper rocks)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942