Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Live Abortion On Air Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   jimmay76{WC} (old) Icon

Posted 01 May 2004 - 01:15 AM

We do have freedom of choice. You have the choice to turn if off if you dont like it. Me i wouldn't listen to that, no thanks.
Am i going to make a big stink cause i dont like it????
nope, i choose not to listen
oh btw the way....register to vote....then vote
Thats our only voice to the government

#12 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 01 May 2004 - 02:35 AM

2 words, Shock Factor.

#13 Guest_DangerKitty

Posted 01 May 2004 - 02:54 AM

i am very up to speed about glen beck & his views on politics. personally i dont think abortion should be legal & that is coming from a guy that had a girlfriend who had an abortion. there are many days that i wonder what that kid would look like now or how big they were & all that stuff. even though this happened 15 years ago i also know that this still really bothers the girlfriend to this day.

part of the reason he is doing this is because he himself & his wife cannot concieve a child so they have to resort to adoption. i think while his show may be controversial its devinetely not a stunt for ratings. he is a man of conviction & this is something he doesnt believe in & yeah he has 10 million listeners. i always hear the left talk about awareness of womens issues & stuff but when this awareness doesnt fit their agenda they freak out.

fact is that this is legally defined as a medical procedure so why cant people talk about it? i know so many people that are pro-abortion yet they never want to talk about it. its funny that pro-abortion peeps call it a fetus instead of a baby. i really pissed off my left wing brother & his wife after i was hearing them constantly refer to "the baby" while she was pregnant. i asked them why are they calling it a baby?......i thought it was a fetus?......how could they have already named this fetus when they dont even consider a fetus a human life?

this partial birth abortion is a bunch of bs too. its claimed its only done for the health of the mother but why is it that they induce labor & pierce the skull of the "fetus" as it exits the birth canal?.....that shit is twisted that you can have a kid half way out & legally murder it. why not induce labor & not pierce the skull & suck out all the brains & see if the kid could live?

hell even the chick in the row vs wade decision is now against abortions. the pshycological affects are often devisting to the woman & often last a lifetime. many of the staff that was werking on that case has now come out & admitted that they used fake data to convince the supreme court.

i think people need to stop looking for the easy way out of everything & take some responsibilty for your actions. that means if you are gonna have sex you understand that you may be creating or eventually killing a life. maybe be smart & use birth control before you have sex & maybe this wouldnt even be something people are talking about.

#14 User is offline   jimmay76{WC} (old) Icon

Posted 01 May 2004 - 05:39 AM

Hey danger
i usually dont get into these kinds of things but.........

danger wrote

hell even the chick in the row vs wade decision is now against abortions. the pshycological affects are often devisting to the woman & often last a lifetime. many of the staff that was werking on that case has now come out & admitted that they used fake data to convince the supreme court

Sometimes answers are too easy.
To make it even easier...your 15 year old daughter gets knocked up by the bone head down the street. Shes scared frightened all that. No leagal abortion....what too do
hit google
think about it. What a frightened lettle kid would do. Pyschological after affects??? at least shes around for it.
Things can on and on.
Do i like abortion???
god no. but i consider the alternative
scared
frightened
determined kids willing to do anything to hide there mistakes
which can lead to a bigger mistake of them losing there lives
whats the answer??
better education??? adoption???
plenty of options.
but until they are foolproof to garuntee the safty of our sisters mothers and daughters dont make them resort to the knitting needles
jimmay

#15 User is offline   aidsMONKEY (old) Icon

Posted 01 May 2004 - 06:51 AM

He is going to broadcast the actual procedure? This is going to be one boring radio show. Watching medical/surgical procedures live or on video is one thing, but not a whole lot to listen to. Maybe he is going to try to make the patient vomitting or moaning of discomfort (not sure what sort of abortion, so there may not be too much of that) into something it really is not. That just happens after a lot of medical procedures. Too bad it is not going to be video taped, watching surgery (not sure if many abortions technically are considered "surgery") is always amazes me because of how skilled, efficient, professional, and calm the doctors are at what they do.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 Guest_Blaster

Posted 01 May 2004 - 09:39 AM

Hmmm ..yeah ..great ..so what ?

Crazy Americans.....

#17 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 01 May 2004 - 10:12 AM

Actually it never happened...it was all a set up from Monday to the so called procedure on Friday. Interesting to see the range of views and such negative comments from peoplem both pro life and pro choice. When the abortion was supposed to start, they made it sound like the station broke to some other ( in this case Al Franken) sketch, until the Glenn came back on air. Interesting idea....thought it was a great show as well...

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942