Urban Terror Forums: where to dl drug_lord2 and pgrounds for UrT 3.4? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

where to dl drug_lord2 and pgrounds for UrT 3.4? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   The Plumber (old) Icon

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:04 PM

and where do you extract them to? I tried the q3Ut3 folder, and it still reads it as if I don't have the map. I must be extracting them in the wrong folder?

#2 User is offline   Kennypumpa (old) Icon

• LocationNorrkoping, Sweden

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:07 PM

if u are a windows user I bet the downloaded maps is saved as a .zip file. And not .pk3 as it should be. rename them.

the placement is correct, the q3ut3-folder

#3 Guest_Killah Philah

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:10 PM

also make sure in the options screen that auto download maps is turned off. That used to be bug, dunno if it still is.

#4 User is offline   The Plumber (old) Icon

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:16 PM

if u are a windows user I bet the downloaded maps is saved as a .zip file. And not .pk3 as it should be. rename them.

the placement is correct, the q3ut3-folder

actually I dl'd only 1 map so far. ut_pgrounds-urt3.pk3, and I checked the game optins, and it shows auto-download turned off. So I don't know what's wrong. :(

#5 User is offline   The Plumber (old) Icon

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:16 PM

[quote name='"Killah Philah"]also make sure in the options screen that auto download maps is turned off. That used to be bug' date=' dunno if it still is.[/quote']

Yep turned off. Thanks tho.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   The Plumber (old) Icon

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:26 PM

BTW - I am on Windows.

#7 User is offline   EnDYmiON Icon

• Account: endymion

Posted 01 May 2004 - 12:32 AM

Is ASE listing the map name in red? Oh and make sure that "Hide file extensions of know files types" is unchecked in "Folder Options"

Open My Computer
Tools > Folder Options >View

It might be named ut_druglords2.pk3.zip and .zip is hidden cuz its a regular file type.

#8 User is offline   Kennypumpa (old) Icon

• LocationNorrkoping, Sweden

Posted 01 May 2004 - 01:15 AM

Is ASE listing the map name in red? Oh and make sure that "Hide file extensions of know files types" is unchecked in "Folder Options"

Open My Computer
Tools > Folder Options >View

It might be named ut_druglords2.pk3.zip and .zip is hidden cuz its a regular file type.

exactly what I meant but couldnt explain that good =)

#9 Guest_Mr.StaggerLee*ReIIiK

Posted 02 May 2004 - 09:41 PM

easy way to find maps>>>

I used to have the same problem, I was looking for ut_training and couldnt find it, what you do is go to google and type "ut_training.pk3" and almost all of the results will get you to pages with the actual map file.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942