Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Radiant & misc_model Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Pixilated

Posted 08 April 2006 - 04:42 PM

Hey guys,

I'm having trouble importing models into Radiant. I've tried both .obj & .md3 type models, and I can't get either to show up. The message I get after loading them is: "entityCreate -class misc_model". I don't get any errors, so I'm a little confused.
Now its been a few years since I've used radiant, but when you import a model through misc_model it should show up right away, right?

Any help would be appreciated!

#2 User is offline   tub (old) Icon

• Locationut_abbey

Posted 09 April 2006 - 12:34 AM

Hmm, it sounds like your doing everything correctly. Maybe your radiant install is fubar. For the quickest answer I'd suggest you got to the radiant irc channel (irc.telefragged.com #qeradiant) and ask about it. The devs would probably have a much better idea what the issue is.

#3 Guest_Pixilated

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:30 AM

Yea something sure seemed wrong with the install, so uninstalled it, and grabbed V1.4 of Radiant, and its all good now. I installed a beta version without realizing it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942