• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Syndicate Movie Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   EljoT (old) Icon

• LocationKrakow / München / USA

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:13 AM

Hi mates

I want to ask where i can look or where i have to look for ppl that want make a movie. i got demos of all syndicate players from the last years.
we decide to make a movie out of them. after some weeks i didnt found someone. could someone help me ? :)

Thx

EljoT

#2 User is offline   Heldenhaft (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 13 April 2006 - 03:59 PM

If you aren't able to afford something that is comparable with hours/days of work, I doubt you will find someone doing a movie to promote your clan.

Get someone from your clan, learn it yourself or try to find something you can spend that is worth the work. Sounds a little harsh but thats my recommendation.

#3 User is offline   Sotone Icon

•   league admin   
    www.clanbase.org
  • Account: sotone
  • Main tag: [CB]

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:33 AM

Make a movie is a lot of job, you will have a hard search.

BTW if you want to make a movie better do it yourself, search some tutorials and good luck :D

Also check "Must see" movies to know who you can ask to solve some problem, but just to solve a single problem, not to make your movie.

#4 User is offline   Nizmo (old) Icon

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:30 AM

If you aren't able to afford something that is comparable with hours/days of work, I doubt you will find someone doing a movie to promote your clan.

Get someone from your clan, learn it yourself or try to find something you can spend that is worth the work. Sounds a little harsh but thats my recommendation.

syndicate doesnt even need promoting that clan ownz.. they might just want to make a movie

#5 User is offline   EljoT (old) Icon

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:36 PM

yes nizmo :) your right !

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Sachem (old) Icon

• LocationFrance

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:56 PM

You could ask other guys to check demos and help with the cutting. Other than that you can learn, and some tools around (Fraps/hundreds of movie makers) can help you. Learning the basics is easy, then making a really good movie takes mostly time if you dont want a quick shit. You may want to get lots of feedback before doing some finishing on a work that will turn out to be crap.

Also you could find ideas not to make a frag only movie. Some can be good but just plain fragging, even with an OK cut, is not great to watch and there are already oodles.

#7 User is offline   Sotone Icon

•   league admin   
    www.clanbase.org

Posted 17 April 2006 - 04:18 AM

do u pay so much for this movie?

#8 User is offline   EljoT (old) Icon

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:53 AM

what do you mean Sotone ?

#9 User is offline   Sotone Icon

•   league admin   
    www.clanbase.org

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:14 AM

I mean no body will do it

#10 User is offline   Tarquin Icon

• Account: tarquin
  • Main tag: iCu*

Posted 02 May 2006 - 01:17 AM

You could definitely pay somebody to do it, but Urban Terror is getting old and I'm not sure how many people would even be willing to do this for money. Shaolin Productions makes very good movies, and if you pay them to make a nice frag movie, it would bring more publicity to Urban Terror, as they are a very well-known group.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942