Urban Terror Forums: UnOfficial Urban Terror tournament at QuakeCon - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UnOfficial Urban Terror tournament at QuakeCon Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_digismacked

Posted 02 May 2004 - 02:11 PM

Anyone interested? I'll be attending QuakeCon again this year and I'm going to help run an Unofficial Urban Terror Tournament in the BYOC at QuakeCon this year. I've already talked to a few teammates from {GB} and friends in the community and they have shown interest in helping me run a tournament. If anybody here is going to QuakeCon and would like to participate in a tournament at QuakeCon please post in this thread to let me gather an interest level . If anyone has any suggestions, questions, or comments (or anything else you can think of regarding the tournament) you can email me at qconurt@digismack.net . Thanks in advance for your participation.

#2 User is offline   Dark Devil (old) Icon

• LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 02 May 2004 - 04:47 PM

It's a damn shame i cant make it to QuakeCon, otherwise i would have loved doing it.

#3 Guest_mellowyllw6

Posted 02 May 2004 - 05:24 PM

I'm going to QuakeCon this year (it's my first time). I'll absolutely bring my own PC, so count me in.

#4 User is offline   Insane_Penquin (old) Icon

• Locationwaco, tx

Posted 03 May 2004 - 01:15 AM

yes, http://www.quakecon....hread.php?t=657

#5 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 03 May 2004 - 06:48 AM

Sounds cool, wish I could be there to participate.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   MrSentry Icon

• Account: mrsentry
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 05 May 2004 - 08:06 AM

Im There.

#7 User is offline   Trunks (old) Icon

• LocationArizona

Posted 06 May 2004 - 10:39 AM

myself and my brother bluevenom should be there if we have the funds in time to get there.. :twisted:

#8 Guest_digismacked

Posted 06 May 2004 - 05:05 PM

We are going to be putting on a 2v2 Team Survivor tournament, as well as a 4v4 CTF team tournament (more players per team if both teams agree). We have secured trophies to be given away to the winners, and we are looking into getting prizes. Thanks for your interest guys, this is gonna rock.

And still, if you guys have any ideas, comments, questions, etc... post em' in here.. or email me at qconurt@digismack.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942