Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GRENADE bug...new i think. Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Mr.StaggerLee*ReIIiK

Posted 05 May 2004 - 12:24 AM

I dont think anyone has commented on this one, but im sure a few have experienced it before.

I pull the pin, im strafe jumping fast, as i let go to throw the grenade my weapons switch fast to usually my primary, the grenade stops right in front of my face like it hit an invisible wall...it kind of travels straight up just above my head and falls at my feet. by that time i usually dont have enough time to back up or run past it...and im dead.

It's hard to get this to work, but ive had no problem doing it 3 times in the last week during heated TS games...has happened in Abbey and cambridge. just wondering what causes this, has anyone else blowed up cuz of it?

#2 User is offline   Ranzor (old) Icon

Posted 05 May 2004 - 12:35 AM

Are you sure you are not trying to switch to a different weapon while your holding the nade? Whenever I try to switch weapons while holding a nade is drops down at my feet.

#3 Guest_Wil Badger

Posted 05 May 2004 - 12:48 AM

are you using a nade script i bet you are .

#4 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 05 May 2004 - 04:18 AM

Sounds to me like the nade is hitting the ledge that is the top of your head. You jump up just as you throw it and it hits your head. That's my theory anyway.

#5 User is offline   ghozt (old) Icon

• LocationDelaware, USA

Posted 05 May 2004 - 05:11 AM

boooom!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 05 May 2004 - 06:00 AM

lol ghozt

#7 Guest_Mr.StaggerLee*ReIIiK

Posted 05 May 2004 - 06:32 AM

no nade scripts, and theres never a wall above my head...i guess my weapons are switching automatically for some reason and its puting the nade at my feet.

#8 User is offline   BlackRider (old) Icon

Posted 05 May 2004 - 08:25 AM

If you pull the pin then switch weapons it will drop to your feet. This was changed in 3.0 as in earlier versions it would just "put the pin back". It sounds like you may be switching weapons too quickly.. Try waiting a bit longer.

#9 Guest_Beul

Posted 05 May 2004 - 08:52 AM

i have got the same grenade issue :
you select it, arm it, throw it ... errrr it just fall at your feet ... oooops. :P
let's say it happens at least once / 2 games (to me)

Pretty funny !!

#10 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 05 May 2004 - 09:06 AM

and theres never a wall above my head..

There's always a wall above your head. I think you misinterpreted me. The "wall" above your head is what people land on when they land on you. Ever tried dropping a nade on someones head?

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942