Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

update question Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_WheresMyPants

Posted 07 May 2004 - 04:30 AM

3.5 Release Update - 06 May - Oswald

Silicon Ice Development continues work with its quality assurance team in fixing a few nagging issues that reared their ugly head a few days before we have planned on release Urban Terror 3.5. These problems were severe enough for SID to hold back the release until they have been resolved.

There are many rumors and speculation in the community about what is changing and the effects this will have on the game. Right now there are features and enhancements that SID and QA are testing, but any final decisions have not yet been made.

We are also working on multiple fronts, with UT for Quake 3 being our primary focus, along with upcoming port to Enemy Territory. So our talent is being spread thin so to speak, over both mods. Many have inquired about the ET Diary that has been non-existant for a few weeks. We are collecting new screenshots and some updated information to pass along and it will be posted in the upcoming week.

thats taken from the urban terror website.
i just need a few things clarified. first you said, "fixing a few nagging issues that reared their ugly head a few days before we have planned on release Urban Terror 3.5. These problems were severe enough for SID to hold back the release until they have been resolved. "
im taking that as a couple of bugs came up last minute, and being they were significant enough, you are withholding the release of 3.5.
then in the next paragraph you state, "There are many rumors and speculation in the community about what is changing and the effects this will have on the game. Right now there are features and enhancements that SID and QA are testing, but any final decisions have not yet been made. "
that tells me that you have not made any final decisions regarding these features.
now my question is, if you have not made any final decisions, how could you have planned to release 3.5 had those few bugs not appeared?

#2 User is offline   TwentySeven Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Engine Developer
  • Account: twentyseven

Posted 07 May 2004 - 06:14 AM

its called PR.
It keeps the masses quiet.

So; QUIET JOO!!

3.5 has pretty much been finalized, will have more release info soon.

#3 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 07 May 2004 - 09:38 AM

extra time to look at features...we are not going into details...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942