Urban Terror Forums: is the fps bug gonna be ported also to ET? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

is the fps bug gonna be ported also to ET?

#1 Guest_fpk

Posted 08 May 2004 - 03:06 AM

you guys know its PB doing it but since ET is open, you will NOT port this from the current version of q3urt since you will have the possibility to tweak the engine enough to fix it, is that right?

I can't even play ctf anymore cause of this. at least in TS, when a round starts, the fps bug effect goes away but on ctf when it starts, thats it I'm doomed and I'l kill the guy who says "OH ON MY PC I NEVER GET THAT" cause that doesn't mean you're comp is better than mine. fps from 200 to 40 is abnormal and since you guys know what's causing it, hopefully, the fresh start on ET will be satisfying yes no?

#2 Guest_WheresMyPants

Posted 08 May 2004 - 03:54 AM

youre getting annoying...
pb_sleep 500
if youd care to re-state what you said in a .... different tone ... ill do the same, and maybe help with the problem. :shock:

#3 Guest_fpk

Posted 08 May 2004 - 04:27 AM

no you're getting annoying. PB_SLEEP 500 doesn't do anything I tried that believe me I read other threads about it, I tried anything possible from configs redone from scratch to tweaking lots of network cvars and NADA.

Frankly I don't care if you help me or not. all I want is a simple answer to my question and you can't answer that.

#4 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 08 May 2004 - 09:47 AM

stupid comment...Thread closed. Thank you, drive thru...

-Forum Nazi

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942