• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How It Began Rate Topic: -----

#91 Guest_Holloweaver

Posted 22 May 2004 - 11:36 AM

i started fraggin with UrT when 1.17 was released on my mac....
i think i wuz searching for rocketarena for mac...didn't bother anymoer later on...i was so happy with UrT... didn't stop playin since then...now i got pc...just for UrT....

#92 User is offline   Nadebait (old) Icon

Posted 26 May 2004 - 09:44 AM

2.3 while i was in bosnia. One of the royal marine armourers gave me a burnt cd, only had internet time once a week with my laptop but it got me hooked. When I came back I got addicted to 2.5 as an alternative to infiltration with a good ol p3 1ghz and 196mb of ram. I hated 2.6 and didn't get back into it until 2.6a then quit again for lack of a cd-key. Now my comp is rockin but I'm not that hardcore a fan like I was in 2.5 even with a 2.7ghz 1gig ram and a 5900 fx card. Kills just aren't the same anymore :( . 3.4 did rock minus the sr-8 the assult rifles were balanced no jump crouch and the negev had a purpose.

#93 User is offline   Orion Icon

• Account: orion
  • Main tag: iCu*

Posted 26 May 2004 - 06:44 PM

My cousin and good friend wr3ckl3ss got me playing way back in one of the early beta 1 series. He was all pumped about the game and his clan he made for it (iCu*). At the time there were only 3 or 4 NA clans, iCu*, DAWG, KhuDa, and =DT=, and a few euro, can't remember them except for ]$[. I remember when I first played I just loved how fast it was, the fun factor was off the scale. Back then it was all TDM or FFA, and there was only 1 server anyone played on, but it was always full. :) ISPGN! Warhammer ran it. Wow that was 4 years ago. The mod's come a long way, props to SID for sticking with it.. and peace to the old schoolers who are still around. :)

#94 Guest_Pru

Posted 26 May 2004 - 11:59 PM

When: 2.6a (not long till 3.0)
Why: saw my bro (warfy) playing it... looked cool... played it... loved it

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942