Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spas!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_UE|FinnY

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:04 AM

i was playing earlier on today and everyone on the server was just using spas and it just totally spoilt the game.! it got me annoyed in the end nd i was calling them all spas n00bs and just left the server lol. :? ..!! spas is good weapon it does alot of damage but has no accuracy. i mean i never use the spas. what do u guys think of teh spas.! :shock:

#2 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:28 AM

its good at close range .. but the fact that its hitting is so buggy .. and the lack of aim required convinces me against using it .. maps like turnpike the spas is very good .. so long as u stay inside the office ..

works well in combination with the sr8 .. but i still dont believe thats a great deal of skill difference between a new player using spas or an experienced one .

#3 Guest_UE|FinnY

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:33 AM

yeh your right. tbh i think a cannon would be of better use hehe :D

#4 User is offline   [PoD] Hitman Arias (old) Icon

• LocationNorthern Cali.

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:34 AM

Sounds like the Twin discussion of teh SR8 here.

Anyone for an LR300 discussion?

#5 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:34 AM

SPAS serves it's purpose. Most of the time it's useless (1% damage at range). Up close it owns. I rarely us it, really only when I pick it up off the ground.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_AnubisXy

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:35 AM

Sorry, you'll never convince me that it's a skill-less weapon. You have to be about 5 feet away to get a 1 shot kill, and even then it's iffy. Most people use autos or sniper rifles, it took a little skill to get close enough without getting shot.

#7 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:36 AM

A little skill sure, but that's about it. Once you're there it's a simple instakill.

#8 Guest_UE|FinnY

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:38 AM

i like close combat its much more fun and it gets u going.! but i dislike the spas.! its a skilless weapon. totally lame. but then again it another weapon i suppose. jus like some people dislike the sr8

#9 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:40 AM

[quote name='"AnubisXy"]Sorry' date=' you'll never convince me that it's a skill-less weapon. You have to be about 5 feet away to get a 1 shot kill, and even then it's iffy. Most people use autos or sniper rifles, it took a little skill to get close enough without getting shot.[/quote']

its still rather frustrating to get owned by spas in the hands of somebody who otherwise cant move, aim or improv, just because they happened to b on the otherside of the door when u opened it ..

Sure somebody who can move will have greater success with it .. but other than that theres nothing you can do to make the spas more effective than any generic newbie who takes it.

#10 Guest_UE|FinnY

Posted 10 May 2004 - 01:51 AM

spas suxx end off story nuff sed :D

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942