Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A good sugestion.....So I think. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   rking (old) Icon

Posted 11 May 2004 - 04:13 PM

Yesterday when I was playing on streets2, I climbed up onto the big roof and there were 3 people that didn't know I was coming. When I got on top I shot and killed 2 of them and booted 1 off. (You know what I mean, the jump kick of death then the lemming.)

It would be awesome if you could make it where if I kicked someone off a roof (which I do a lot), I could get a point for it. Make it so it says something like.

".r|King scores 2 points kicking newbplayer to an airial death"

Or something like that. (The 2 points like basketball but only really give 1 if you didn't catch that.

Just thought I would implement that. Lock this thread if you want, I don't want it to turn into a spam thread anyways.

Thanks for looking at it BTW.

#2 Guest_Killah Philah

Posted 11 May 2004 - 04:50 PM

I'm not sure, but it would seem this might would be hard to do?

You would have to know if the person got booted just before the lemming, but what if they get booted, then back themselves off and lemming, I'm not sure how they would know the difference. I suppose if they got booted, and not a single other move has been recorded, then you would know for sure. Since I don't know game programming I wonder how hard it would be :)

Sounds like a cool idea though, it'd be nice to get the point for that kill, but even better to see the message that you just b00ted some n00b off teh roof!

#3 User is offline   rking (old) Icon

Posted 11 May 2004 - 05:30 PM

I don't think it would be that hard. If they you can kill the person by booting them, and you can get hurt from falling, why not be able to do it?
If you boot them and they go flying, then hit the ground. The last contact would be my foot and there model. As long as no other contact was made, it shouldn't be that hard. Now if you kicked them and they landed on the roof then fell off them. That would be different. But the way they got kick setup is if you get kicked, you go flying. Shouldn't be that hard I don't think? Maybe it is though... I don't program.

#4 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 11 May 2004 - 05:46 PM

impossible with q3...killah pillah already told u why ;)

#5 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 11 May 2004 - 06:01 PM

Who cares about the point, the satifaction of booting someone off is more than enough to compensate.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_DEV74

Posted 11 May 2004 - 06:59 PM

/me boots unnamedplayer
/me awaits...

/me sees lemming

*ugh* maybe next time....
hehe

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942