Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Just curious.... Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Sir Fragalot

Posted 14 May 2004 - 08:30 AM

...if any of the Americans who so enthusiastically supported the war and waffled on about freedom and duhmocracy have had a change of heart in the light of recent and not-so-recent events?

Please restore my faith in human nature!

#2 User is offline   Mort The Insane (old) Icon

• LocationVancouver, B.C., Canada

Posted 14 May 2004 - 08:56 AM

this recent beheading video will do terrible things for the anti-war effort. I figure that a good chunk of Americans will watch it and immediatly believe that Iraqies are all horrible people who deserve to die, and will want blood. This is the way its been working back and forth. Why did this beheading take place? Because the men who did it view all Americans as evil. And now its time for some good ol' fashioned American style (eg. long range) vengeance. Because all Iraqies are evil, right?

#3 Guest_Sir Fragalot

Posted 14 May 2004 - 10:01 AM

[quote name='"Mort The Insane"]Because all Iraqies are evil' date=' right?[/quote']

I understoood that to be the case before.

#4 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

• Locationreal virtuality

Posted 14 May 2004 - 10:53 AM

Welcome back to the corridors of power, Sir Fragalot. I missed you. Where have you been all the time?

#5 Guest_agiantblackdude

Posted 14 May 2004 - 11:09 AM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_Sir Fragalot

Posted 14 May 2004 - 11:37 AM

[quote name='"tr!ckn0l0gy"]Welcome back to the corridors of power' date=' Sir Fragalot. I missed you. Where have you been all the time?[/quote']

Umm, I'm embarrassed to say that, because my home page was set to the (old) forums, I looked in every day only to be disappointed. Today, someone told me these had been up for some time.

#7 Guest_Sir Fragalot

Posted 14 May 2004 - 11:40 AM

[quote name='"agiantblackdude"]I might have sounded like a hawk before the invasion of Iraq' date='[/quote']

You don't actually state it, but it sounds like you've had a change of heart. I wish I could say the same for your government.

#8 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

Posted 14 May 2004 - 01:02 PM

Here is my experience.

Hey AGBD,

thanks a lot for sharing that with us. It takes a lotta guts to post such most intimate matters in a forum like this. I have deep respect for you. Maybe I have to correct my views on members of the US army. Or maybe you are just the one big exception to the rule. I don't know. But I like your style and I agree with the opinions stated in your post.

"War knows no winners, except for war itself."

IM me, if you feel like talking: 157830706 (miranda icq)

Yours truly,

#9 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

Posted 14 May 2004 - 01:06 PM

[quote name='"Sir Fragalot"]Umm' date=' I'm embarrassed to say that, because my home page was set to the (old) forums, I looked in every day only to be disappointed. Today, someone told me these had been up for some time.[/quote']

Jeezuz,

that's not true, or is it? You seemed so smart and resourceful to me, then that... :wink: LOL

Well, it's good to have you back... =)

#10 Guest_Sir Fragalot

Posted 14 May 2004 - 01:16 PM

Umm' date=' I'm embarrassed to say that, because my home page was set to the (old) forums, I looked in every day only to be disappointed. Today, someone told me these had been up for some time.[/quote']

Jeezuz,

that's not true, or is it? You seemed so smart and resourceful to me, then that... :wink: LOL

Well, it's good to have you back... =)

Getting old.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942